Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EmoGunslinger

New update on XBOX won't work on Computer dedicated server

4 minutes ago, SubjeqtZero said:

My Player dedicated is on a PC with the Win10 MS store version, which is still at 768, so when my Xbox updated to 769 the server is no longer accessible because of the client/host version mismatch.

Ah, then in that case you'd want it.  Sorry for my assumption.

Really hope that the only issue here is that the servers need to be updated.  Hopefully they officials get done along with all the dedicateds hosted on Nitrado like ours is.

Funny the game says the official servers are version 768.5 but the game version is 769. The official servers appear but my pc non offical does not. My first question is why on earth would you do an update like this on a Friday night? I mean honestly if there’s a problem wouldn’t you like to fix it during non peak hours? Pretty dumb.

1 minute ago, Lostnk said:

Funny the game says the official servers are version 768.5 but the game version is 769. The official servers appear but my pc non offical does not. My first question is why on earth would you do an update like this on a Friday night? I mean honestly if there’s a problem wouldn’t you like to fix it during non peak hours? Pretty dumb.

While the official servers they own should be updated now, they own that, the pushing of the game to the MS DL queue is owned by MSFT/Xbox.  Still this is pretty crappy when folks are most likely to be playing it being the weekend and all for most of the world.

Guest DJRone89

It’s not considered a bug when the server doesn’t even show up right? I’ll submit a ticket but it made me chuckle so I posted for visibility.

Xbox clients are now v769 but the official servers and Nitrado servers are still v768.81, so anyone who’s updated their client can’t find the servers.

2 minutes ago, mleii said:

While the official servers they own should be updated now, they own that, the pushing of the game to the MS DL queue is owned by MSFT/Xbox.  Still this is pretty crappy when folks are most likely to be playing it being the weekend and all for most of the world.

Well I’m talking about my nitrado server but yea i don’t understand why they do these things on a Friday. This isn’t the first time wildcard has done this.

Just now, Lostnk said:

Well I’m talking about my nitrado server but yea i don’t understand why they do these things on a Friday. This isn’t the first time wildcard has done this.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Nitrado has to pull down the update as well and then push it out to all the servers.  Client updates really shouldn't break us like this.  That IS what WC owns.  And if there is a potential for an update to happen they really should be ahead of the ball and be prepared.

2 minutes ago, SoulScreamer101 said:

My Nitrado server is version 768.85; says up but still no servers showing up for me.

It will very likely need updated as there appears to be a version incompatibility.  They must make major version changes like this not be backwards compatible.  So your server has to be on 769 which Nitrado will need to do some work for it to be updated.

Imagine that they break the game on a friday night so no one will be around to fix it.  You guys have the worst planning and developement.  Why dont you do updates on tuesdays like every other company, any developer should know rolling out updates on a freaking weekend is dumb.

44 minutes ago, mleii said:

You don't want that version, it's broken right now.  :(

4 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Imagine that they break the game on a friday night so no one will be around to fix it.  You guys have the worst planning and developement.  Why dont you do updates on tuesdays like every other company, any developer should know rolling out updates on a freaking weekend is dumb.

Any chance anyone has an idea on when servers will be back up

Guest DJRone89

Just had an update from Nitrado; my game servers will now update ;)