transfer

Presto36

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/14/2018 at 3:53 AM, Dothmaen said:

She just said they didn't have a date. Hopefully there never are fliers though if they do open it up.

Even if they barred flyers, there's the other dino to worry about when imported, particularly Giga. Granted, any imported dinos not from aberration are not immune to radiation, but I doubt that will stop them from importing such dino over.

Honestly, the only dinos that SHOULD be allowed to be transferred to aberration are; Aberration Dinos, the missing kibble dinos (flyers NOT included) and Oviraptor.
Only for the reason that you  should have the option and the resources to kibble tame a dino on Aberration. Currently we're locked out of about 50% of those dinos.
Not to mention not having an Oviraptor to give egg drop buff makes getting kibble a massive, massive, massive time sink without having tamed 20+ of that particular dino.

Want a turtle egg for a Karkinos? Better stand there for 17 minutes.

6 hours ago, GmOcean said:

Honestly, the only dinos that SHOULD be allowed to be transferred to aberration are; Aberration Dinos, the missing kibble dinos (flyers NOT included) and Oviraptor.
Only for the reason that you  should have the option and the resources to kibble tame a dino on Aberration. Currently we're locked out of about 50% of those dinos.
Not to mention not having an Oviraptor to give egg drop buff makes getting kibble a massive, massive, massive time sink without having tamed 20+ of that particular dino.

Want a turtle egg for a Karkinos? Better stand there for 17 minutes.

Yeah I agree with the oviraptor. If you have lots of turtles though you can mate them for some quick eggs every couple days. Not great but it's something.

13 hours ago, davidcostarica said:

Yes, all aberration dinos are transferable in and out, tried aberration natives and aberration variants from aberration to island and from island back to aberration.

really? didnt know about island to aberration . Then we can store dinos on "safe" server and bring back as reinforcment if needed to avoid slaughter during build up.

You can transfer everything out of Aberration as you please. That direction works like the normal transfer between the old maps.

It's transfers to Aberration that are limited:

• Aberration Dino's only
  • Items/Gear is fine Apparently Wildcard doesn't like you guys
  • Fertilized eggs got blocked recently if I recall correctly

So to recap, Aberration stuff can be freely transferred both ways, everything else needs to be checked if it's allowed to exist on Aberration.

16 hours ago, Olivar said:

You can transfer everything out of Aberration as you please. That direction works like the normal transfer between the old maps.

It's transfers to Aberration that are limited:

• Aberration Dino's only
  • Items/Gear is fine
  • Fertilized eggs got blocked recently if I recall correctly

So to recap, Aberration stuff can be freely transferred both ways, everything else needs to be checked if it's allowed to exist on Aberration.

Is the bolded part for unofficial server? Official servers currently won't allow item transfers.
Also, the Fertilized egg can only be transferred with config adjustments in unofficial setting. By default, they are blocked for transfer after someone exploited it again.

5 hours ago, Vaculity said:

Is the bolded part for unofficial server? Official servers currently won't allow item transfers.
Also, the Fertilized egg can only be transferred with config adjustments in unofficial setting. By default, they are blocked for transfer after someone exploited it again.

Oh wow, they locked you guys even down harder?
I'm running the cluster with the setting turned off as was recommended by Wildcard when the DLC came out.
But we can transfer items between Aberration freely on the default configuration.

Can understand why they don't allow it though.
Makes no difference on our box however.

I haven't bought aberration yet because I've heard that if I transfer there I would be trapped there for a time since the obalisks are in a radiation zone? I'm not sure if that's true or how long it would take me to get set up enough to deal with a radiation zone.

If someone could shine a light on this subject for me I would really appreciate it. 

Archived