Am I going mad in Aberration

Pysmo

On 1/12/2018 at 7:04 AM, Pysmo said:

Hi survivors

Quick question, apologies if its already been asked. In certain areas of the map, I can hear people talking, its sounds like, 'help me, let me in' and other mumblings, I haven't read many explorer notes so they might explain it, but my tribe mates tell me they can't hear it, so they are either joking around or I am losing the plot haha, can anyone confirm I'm not actually hearing thing ;)

Thanks in advance

Me and my friend just started playing and we hear it! It sounds like people talking. And it sure as hell creepy at night!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my money is on the crystals. in the upper walls you have very large crystals that cast light on the map. Build a base near those like I did and you notice they have a constant hum that sometimes sounds just like what you had in the youtube video. It really freaked me out too, I kept running outside my base to see who was making that noise but it we was the crystals. Had to move my base because of that lol.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

(this is totally creepypasta material omg)

Ark should totally add this into the actual game!!

It adds a really nice creep factor and, like someone already pointed out in this forum, its canon compliant to the Ark lore so it's not out of place to have a strange disembodied voice echoing in certain areas of the game

Personally, I rather like the mystery of the bug (tho I'm sad to find out it's a bug and not a real thing TwT) and it'd be pretty awesome if Ark actually made this a legitimate in-game thing

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, im happy to see that there are people with the same voices. So i know now that iam not sick. I can hear the voices of the video from op on abberation and underwater on valguero in the deep sea. Iam so scared and cant explain it to my friends. They think iam lying to them. Whats the explanation? Is it rockwell or a bug from drowning? Sry for bad englisch, iam german. 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/12/2018 at 8:14 PM, Pysmo said:

OK, so logged in it was daylight, could hear nothing. Waited until night time then after about 10 mins I start to hear it, I turn sound fx all the way down and it becomes clearer, I head back to my base and it becomes louder and then it just stops ? also this time there seems to be more off it this time.

What do you think ?

That's creepy man, I always build my 1st house around there but has never heard this. Ill pay close attention to it now thats for sure?

• 2 weeks later...

I must know how this ends! This has gotten good! Plus, from what I've read, not all of the voices being heard sound like drowning. If they did, maybe it could just be a bug. But no. This plot is thicker. Much thicker. Hey, what's that noise? Is something behind me? OH MY GOD IT'S A NEEHJGNAN fb,a.d.glenffvf..m,.,....

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived