Sign in to follow this  
Hydrax

Server Password Protected

I wanted to enter today on a legacy server to check stuff around ( idk maybe memories hah ) and i found it unprotected by battleeye , password protected ( with a simple guess the password was 1234 ... LOL ) and in mods list was PVP , and the server was pve. Any1 knows why ?

5 hours ago, edskelly said:

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/73134

Battlemetrics is saying it's unofficial.

which would mean someone has the legacy save hosted? Try searching under unofficial and see if it shows up

Well server aint closed , so how can u host an already UP server . Can't be found in unofficial or anywhere. 

Maybe its time to let it go :D . Thx anyway for the help . 

Edited by Hydrax

Just tried to get in myself and cant so does this mean that the server has basically gone, after a silly amount of playtime put into it?

Also if it's as simple as hosting a legacy save = overrides official server then that's just stupid. Because whats to stop anyone from say getting all the saves randomly hosting them and deleting/blocking the players from there own servers!

Edited by originalj4y

OK a friend just checked its not been uploaded from a save as they are dated 17 Nov but the game is actually up to date from when we last went on and he also just gets kicked with a 'you have been kicked battleye client not responding' msg.

I don't know about the original poster but me and my friends would like some info from a mod etc as to whats happeneing.