LIGHT RP/PVP SLIGHTY BOOSTED SERVER

Hello!

We are a small community as of right now, me personally being a PC Veteran and multiple Xbox Vets as well. I personally have a huge amount of experience with Roleplay servers from my PC days, So we thought we can hopefully open up a server for people that are also looking for roleplay or PVP

(EU)ValhallaArkRPPVP

Alright so, straight to the point. I'm hosting an Xbox PC Dedicated (Through Nitrado) light roleplay/PVP server.

Roleplay is not mandatory, But stronger suggested and encouraged! We're happy to ease new people looking to try it out or people who are new to Ark or Aberration as well!

We're paying the server month by month. We have slightly boosted rates, still working out kinks however.

(Around 3.5 Gathering and Taming) We prefer that the game takes time, but not a grueling grind. Also with increased baby raising and imprinting.

We are on Aberration for the time being at least, this might possibly change in the future.

Currently one admin, and one moderator. (Probably will stay that way.)

We have only a few rules on our server,

1. Do not ruin the fun for others. (Includes Griefing. Just being a sausage, etc.)

2. Nothing too Vulgar,Extreme or Racist, Etc. (We have a sense of humor, just don't go too far.)

3. If you are including yourself in Roleplay, Please make sure you have a REAL REASON. We're not going to accept "I felt like killing him" If the person is on your land, Taking your resources or threatens you in character, Feel free to slaughter them as you wish! We don't expect your roleplay to be perfect, nobody's is. 

4. We have no age limit, Everyone and anyone is welcome. 

Finally we have one policy as well, Ark can sometimes be a tough game to get started on. So we're offering to those who want it. One free starter tame, of your choosing to take to help you get you off your feet. We do have limits on the tame, We aren't allowing fliers on Aberration, Nor anything larger than a Megalosaurus. So no Rex, Giga, Spino, Yuty, Etc. This is just to get you on your way. So ask away if you wish!

Please enjoy yourself, and please if you have any questions ask me, BNW1214. 

Archived