pvp PC-Official- Ragnarok 9. Justa and The Care Bears need to go.

JackBaker

This is a call to arms of sorts. The alpha on Ragnarok 9 (PC) is The Care Bears. They are currently a one person tribe, player name Justa. She is a tyrant. She bullies other players and servers. She steals tames and breed lines by inviting people to the tribe and then kicking them for made up reasons. I am looking for a few good PVPers to help make her life a living hell and terrorize this server until she loses what is left of her mind. She cannot be reasoned with. She is arrogant, egotistical, and selfish. She boasts of having a "coalition" of mega tribes. Wether or not this is true, I cannot say. What I can say is that she has stolen thousands of hours of good people's hard work. Calling all trolls, greifers, hackers, exploiters, mercenaries, anyone who has a gun and wants to cause some trouble for her and her server. I will post screenshots/coordinates of her base this evening. She is located on a pillar near the canyon. Help us bring down a dictator! 

Maybe your Girlfriend should stop handing her phone number out to all the guys on the net along with her nudes .Then there wouldn't be a issue now would there ?  The fact she does that in a game not knowing if the person she is sending them to is a minor is disgusting.

I see you also forgot to add the part where you both tried to inside me and you are salty because you got kicked from tribe for it :) So you keep crying on the net Ben :) over a game  put your big boy pants on

1 hour ago, Cycro said:

I usually don't post here, but I'll make an exception. If you think Justa is the only person in that tribe you're sorely mistaken - and if you're dumb enough to try something, there will be consequences :)

Its so funny that he only posts certain stuff not giving the whole picture but all good telling half the truth/story is just the same as telling a lie imo. Also the base pictures where taken when he was a member  as he was scoping my base out to inside me .. I also think that tells a lot > I guess we should just all believe him right ? because we should trust the word of someone who is actually posting on Official forums asking for Hackers and exploiters ...smart 

On further review, I'm going to lock this thread.

I was simply going to remove all of the profanity in the thread, as it doesn't matter if that profanity is in a screenshot or actually typed in a thread... it's not allowed.  However, this thread goes a few steps beyond that point.

Coordinating attacks against someone is perfectly fine, however requesting "hackers and exploiters" is not allowed.  Blatant naming and shaming, attempts to humiliate other players/tribes, and the ever popular hint of potential Doxxing... NONE of this is okay.

This shouldn't have to be spelled out.

Archived