Crows

4 minutes ago, elweasel2010 said:

I could be wrong, but wouldn't you just collect the needed materials and hit "repair" button?

I can't carry that much on official servers, weighs incredible amounts :P but in the past, there was a trick to drop all materials and then collect all, I don't know if it still works though as it was considered a bad thing?

13 minutes ago, Crows said:

Is it still possible in 2018 to repair something expensive (weight issues) such as an industrial grinder which is on 184/2500 health? and how would I go about doing that? thanks.

The materials required to repair it: 1483 metal, 927 crystal, 371 paste, 278 oil, 278 poly.

if you have a tribemate that has been logged off for a while, you can fill up his/her body with the mats and they won't add weight to the body. Drop everything on the ground in boxes and you can pick them up until the inventory slots are filled.

8 minutes ago, ColdRansom said:

if you have a tribemate that has been logged off for a while, you can fill up his/her body with the mats and they won't add weight to the body. Drop everything on the ground in boxes and you can pick them up until the inventory slots are filled.

Oh? so I'd need to drop the materials as boxes and then pick them up and put them in an offline tribemate? or have I read that wrong :$

Just now, Crows said:

Oh? so I'd need to drop the materials as boxes and then pick them up and put them in an offline tribemate? or have I read that wrong :$

The offline tribemate is just for storage. You can use a dino, storage box, or even another tribemate, but the key is to have the items dropped on the ground as boxes and you will be able to pick up an unlimited amount of weight. The only cap is your inventory slot cap.

2 minutes ago, ColdRansom said:

The offline tribemate is just for storage. You can use a dino, storage box, or even another tribemate, but the key is to have the items dropped on the ground as boxes and you will be able to pick up an unlimited amount of weight. The only cap is your inventory slot cap.

So that's how it's done? I definitely should try that, thanks! B|

Archived