New Server: Ragnarok PVP. Increased settings and stats, for increase fun

This is a fairly new server, new and fun  :). The more people that join the better I can make the server because a lot of the stats are boosted to make PVP fast paced but if there is something a player would like to suggest, message the ADMIN and Owner GAMEERTAG "Undying Savage" on Xbox. ServerName: *Arkadia PVP Server, have*  The Admin will NOT ATTACK or RAID anyone but he can be attacked and raided and if anyone succeeds then there my be a little something, something for the time doing so. The ADMIN will host events every weekend, hide random boxes containing prizes of various things as well as hosting a store for players to sell, buy or trade things to the ADMIN.

No tribe limit, no offline protection, alliance enabled.

AL PLAYERS ARE WECOME!!!!!

The Server has rules and will be enforced to keep the peace. Here are the rules.

Rules

1. No base wiping, unless they are continuously breaking the rules an the admin gives authorization to do so. That being said when you raid a base, make a hole get in take what you an get out.

2. If you plan on moving from a location you are building at, make sure to destroy what you have built for the purpose of others building there or around the area.

3. No land claiming i.e pillars, foundation, pipes etc. If your going to build in that spot BUILD.

4. No griefing, no caging of players, don't pick one player or tribe to constantly kill them just cause you want to.

5. The John Wick Rule: Players will not kill any other player while conducting business with the admin, within 50ft of the admin there will be no conducting business on Arkadian grounds.

The Setting and Stats are boosted. Here is what I have boosted. if you have concerns feel free to ask.

-EXP: INSTANT

-Taming: INSTANT

-Dino Damage Multiplier: 2.5

-Harvesting: x25

-Platform Saddle Modifier: 3

-Egg Laying: .3

-Egg Hatch Speed: 30

-Mating: .5

-Baby Growth: 60

-Baby Cuddle: .1

PLAYER STAT BOOST

Oxygen 3  
Food 3  
Water 3  
Speed 2  
Weight 99999  
Crafting speed 250  
Temperature 50  
Temperature fortitude 50  
Stamina 50  
Health 25  
Melee damage 3

DINO STAT BOOST

Add Dino (tamed)

Weight 99999.0  
Stamina 4.0  

Dino (tamed)

Weight 99999.0  
Stamina 4.0  
Melee damage 2.0  

Affinity Dino (tamed)

Weight 99999  
Stamina 4.0  

Dino (wild)

Health                                                                        5

ALL THINGS IN HERE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. THIS SERVER IS A NEW SERVER AN WILL EXPAND IT SLOTS IN A COUPLE OF DAYS FROM 32 TO 50. IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTION FEEL FREE TO SAY IT YOUR FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT ON HOW SMOOTHLY THE SERVER CAN RUN.

So come on in an have fun and as always " Live free and Survive"

Archived