End of Dayz Ragnarok 4X PVP Server

I left PS4 a few months ago to start a string of servers on the Xbox platform.  It has been very successful, so I will see if there is any interest on the PS4.

For those that wish to experience the game, but don't have the time to commit to playing the game full time, I have setup a Nitrado server on Ragnarok.  The server is lightly boosted, 4X XP, Taming, Hatching, Maturing, 3X collection, with slight boost to weight, stamina, fortitude, speed, water, and food drain.  The tribe size is limited to 6 so even single players can play and compete.  The server is PVP with Offline Raid Protection.

I am starting with a single server on here, I have five crosslinked servers on the Xbox; one for each map.  If there is interest, I will expand and grow on here as needed.

Give it a try and I hope you enjoy the game.

I left PS4 a few months ago to start a string of servers on the Xbox platform.  It has been very successful, so I will see if there is any interest on the PS4.
For those that wish to experience the game, but don't have the time to commit to playing the game full time, I have setup a Nitrado server on Ragnarok.  The server is lightly boosted, 4X XP, Taming, Hatching, Maturing, 3X collection, with slight boost to weight, stamina, fortitude, speed, water, and food drain.  The tribe size is limited to 6 so even single players can play and compete.  The server is PVP with Offline Raid Protection.
I am starting with a single server on here, I have five crosslinked servers on the Xbox; one for each map.  If there is interest, I will expand and grow on here as needed.
Give it a try and I hope you enjoy the game.
Whats the server information?

Thanks for the bump cmyers1.

Some advice to new people coming to the server and new players to the game.  When you pick a place to build, don't build on the fist beach you spawn on.  Those are highly traveled areas and put a target on you.  Go to any public server and you will find lots of bombed out buildings on the beaches in the 'easy' spawn areas.

I went through the same thing when I started playing on official servers.  We build a base near the red ob on the island server.  We were raided out every night and all our tames killed.  We persevered and moved to a less populated place on the server.  We were able to build, got metal, turrets; were able to protect ourselves.  We got into a position to go into alliance with the server Alpha; and as a result we played until Wildcard wiped the server on full release last August.  

My point is, plan on moving bases quickly.  You most likely have to spawn in the easy area to start.  Build something small close by, but keep it as hidden as possible.  Don't invest allot in the building, but work on leveling up your character and getting a few necessities you need to develop.  Work on getting a pike, metal pick and metal hatchet as quickly as possible.  On Ragnarok you can find those items as well as crossbows, arrows, shields in the boxes that spawn around the Blue OB.  On other maps and on Ragnarok, you need to get a forge and smithy to build those items.  At that point, I would recommend changing base locations.

When changing, look for a place away from spawn areas.  Look for a place that has the resources you need to advance.  Once you find a suitable place, build your building out of stone most likely which you can convert to metal.  Most wild dino's cannot damage stone.  You will need to build a workable building for the smithy, forge, fabricator and so on.  But also build some kind of protection for your tames.  At the least some kind of fence, wall, or gates to close them in.  The main threat is from wild dino's.  Find some plant species X and plant it around your base for protection from other tribes.  At that point, you can start advancing to metal.

We have had many people start on Ragnarok, our busiest server, and build right on the beach.  Many have been raided.  Don't give up, learn what you need to do, make some friend's on the server; and you will soon have a base you can be proud of. 

Also consider starting on one of our other servers.  The Center and Scorched Earth are wide open.  Build without to much interference from other players.  With all servers cross linked, you can travel between all servers except Aberration with your character and tames.  You can develop a main base on a less used server, travel to Ragnarok or the Island and then build there or use it's resources.  You can travel with your character to Aberration, which is a wonderful map, but at this time you cannot transfer your tames there.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.  We are having an 8X weekend, a great time to establish a base and level up.

Archived