Introduction

iKickDownDoors

Hello everyone, 

Like many of you I'm attempting to access the trades and tribe section. I play Ark across all platforms but focus on PC. I'm the leader of a fairly large tribe and came here to kind of extend our reach outwards for trade and recruitment. Looking forward to contributing to the community here!

• 2 weeks later...

I've cleaned up this thread a bit, and feel the need to explain something.  As an anti-spam procedure we require a new forum member to spend some time in meaningful interaction with the rest of the forum community before access is granted to all sections of the forums (and your daily limit of posts is removed).  The key word being meaningful

"Me too" or "totally agree" posts designed to shortcut around the process will be removed and your post count reset.  I know it can be a little awkward at first, but please understand that spam is a very real and very large issue on a game forum, and this step has proven highly effective in curtailing it.  This post can explain things perhaps more effectively than I.

Thank you all for your patience, and welcome to our community.

48 minutes ago, Ranger1 said:

I've cleaned up this thread a bit, and feel the need to explain something.  As an anti-spam procedure we require a new forum member to spend some time in meaningful interaction with the rest of the forum community before access is granted to all sections of the forums (and your daily limit of posts is removed).  The key word being meaningful

"Me too" or "totally agree" posts designed to shortcut around the process will be removed and your post count reset.  I know it can be a little awkward at first, but please understand that spam is a very real and very large issue on a game forum, and this step has proven highly effective in curtailing it.  This post can explain things perhaps more effectively than I.

Thank you all for your patience, and welcome to our community.

The original post feels very vague in what gets you out of Early Birds, but with your post here, it helps explain a bit more.  I wish there was a better way of cutting the troll/spam forum accounts so we could access the trade forum faster.  Even just viewing the trade forum would be good enough for some people looking to get an idea of prices for things.

Anyways, thanks for clearing things up.

Archived