Jarbo

Bug on Ragnarok: DO NOT ENTER

Went from  NA-PVP-Official-TheIsland  to Ragnarok last night and players there told me there was a bug that would not let you portal out of Ragnarok. Sure enough

I tried to portal out and could not.   Decided to stay and Play on the Ragnarok server. After about 15 minutes of play time I was booted off with the usual daily message of Disconnected from the server due to Server Time Out.   Tried to log back into the game on the server i was playing on and my character was completely gone. Tried to hit download survivor and no survivor appeared. Tried to go back to TheIsland server and same thing. Now I can't play the game  and I filed a ticket to get it Fixed.   

This on Ragnanok that is 99% complete.  Right.  They need to fix the numerous bugs in the games before coming out and charging for new additions to the ARK games.

BTW my character is level 95, not a starter. 

33 minutes ago, Jarbo said:

This on Ragnanok that is 99% complete.  Right.  They need to fix the numerous bugs in the games before coming out and charging for new additions to the ARK games.

This is a known issue. If you transfer your character to a server that crashes before your character can be saved it will be deleted when the server loads the last saved world. It has nothing to do with Ragnarok and has been an issue since cross-transfer has been enabled. You just been unfortunate to be there when the server crashed, that's all. And I'm not sure I get your "charging" part as Ragnarok is free content. However, we cannot assist with in-game issues on the forums and you will have to submit a Support Ticket so a Game Master can look into that for you. I'm not sure if they will be able to recover your character but they are the only ones that can help with in-game related stuff.