pvp Need a tribe alliance on pvp server!

anmar06

A friend and I started to build an outpost so we can go deeper into the caves and build there away from the trolls, but some trolls keep blowing up our little outpost and stealing all of our supplies so I don't even know who they are.. I need some other tribe to alliance with us so we can take care of each other. I've been playing since ark came out. I know how to play, I'm not saying I'm the best I'm not lol. you can msg me on xbox: anmar0689. thanks for the help! 

4 minutes ago, anmar06 said:

A friend and I started to build an outpost so we can go deeper into the caves and build there away from the trolls, but some trolls keep blowing up our little outpost and stealing all of our supplies so I don't even know who they are.. I need some other tribe to alliance with us so we can take care of each other. I've been playing since ark came out. I know how to play, I'm not saying I'm the best I'm not lol. you can msg me on xbox: anmar0689. thanks for the help! 

check out my list it mite help you find a tribe and a server they are on for a alliance. best of luck

Archived