How to level Rock Drake Stats

Migol

Just got our first, a 180.     From what I'm seeing the Stamina is Ok, but the attack is kind of...not great, not sure if that's the way to go though because the attack animation is also very slow.      Is it better to just make them a high HP tank and run away when something big attacks that would take too long to kill?   

I guess it depends on what you want the drake for. I have been mainly using my drakes for getting more drake eggs at the moment and havent been making combat orientated ones. Been pumping the health on mine to about 10-12k and stamina to about 1500 to 1700. I decides the more health and stamina the better to make it out the trench alive. Havent been pumping mellee on to mines but I should probably start at some point.

My 180 hatched with 360 melee, 975 stamina, and 5500 health (these are rough estimates). with 100% imprinting I got to about 7300 health and 445 melee I believe. A good Drake in my opinion has around 15k health, 1500-2k stamina and then the rest into melee. It's ridiculous easy to imprint on drakes an it helps them tank a little more and increase damage so they can be real cold blooded killers. My tribemate has his rock drake to 20k HP, and he almost lost it the another night during a raid when the tribe we were raiding whistled neutral and all their dinos attacked, and it was just the two of us for a bit and he was tanking most of the damage since mine doesn't have as much health. They can take punishment and dish out damage.

Can crabs really grab you off of a drake?  I've fought hundreds by now and never had that happen once, even the alphas don't do it.  If so it is extremely rare.  I've had them grab me off of a megalosaurus once or twice and that only seems to happens sometimes when you initially aggroed them with a ranged weapon to get them to come over to you.

27 minutes ago, bloddstar said:

Can crabs really grab you off of a drake?  I've fought hundreds by now and never had that happen once, even the alphas don't do it.  If so it is extremely rare.  I've had them grab me off of a megalosaurus once or twice and that only seems to happens sometimes when you initially aggroed them with a ranged weapon to get them to come over to you.

Whether they can or can't, it seems they don't...at least not to anyone I know.

Archived