If you could bring 3 creatures from other maps to Aberration, which would it be?

AdligerAdler

I'd bring a therizino, a beaver, and a megaloceros.

Theri is my main mount on Island because it's a great fighter, fiber, meat and berry gatherer. A good all around mount. And it's badass. I like how spino and megalosaur get the spotlight on Aberration and I like using them (I even became a fan of the spinosaurus when on Island I never cared for it), but I miss my theri.

The beaver is smaller than the roll rat, has a bigger hit box than the rat (at least it feels like) and doesn't have its terrible turning radius. Farming wood with the beaver works quick.

Megaloceros because it's the best thatch gatherer.

Not missing flyers at all.

Would love a pack of hyaenadons. Really love riding around with a pack of them. All the other maps (especially Ragnarok) they are hard to get around and heres a map screaming out to be using hyaenadons but unfortunately they  are not a thing. Guess ravagers will have to do.

Would love a thylo, while the rock drake kinda outclasses them, it would still be a great map to use them on.

Yeah I think I would agree with theri too. A great alrounder for harvesting so would be great.

Probably forgotten something obvious  but never mind. Loving the challenge of no flyers aswell, not missing them at all on this map. 

Megatherium for thatch and fiber

Thyla because this map would be perfect for it

And I honestly can't think of a 3rd. Im pretty much happy with whats on aberration and love that spinos and megalasaurs have a purpose now other then for kibble. I even like the roll rat, yeah its turning radius sucks but it can gather a ton of wood in the blue zone (its no mammoth, but its decent) and the gtfo roll can be a life saver

• Therizino - I'm sort of with you guys on this one but tbh I'm quite happy with the wood gathering of Roll Rat + Ravager (carrier bags).  Therizino would be nice for faster fiber gathering but I really don't mind a quick run out with a sickle.
  • Dilo - purely to bring down the half day tame timers of Doedi/Ankylos with no alternative but to use crops/berries.
  • Megalania - bit odd that it's not in game. Great exploration mount for this map until you get a Drake.

2 hours ago, MirageUK said:
  • Therizino - I'm sort of with you guys on this one but tbh I'm quite happy with the wood gathering of Roll Rat + Ravager (carrier bags).  Therizino would be nice for faster fiber gathering but I really don't mind a quick run out with a sickle.
  • Dilo - purely to bring down the half day tame timers of Doedi/Ankylos with no alternative but to use crops/berries.
  • Megalania - bit odd that it's not in game. Great exploration mount for this map until you get a Drake.

Now that you mention it, dilos are a must for sure, i play at boosted rates and taming ankys and doeds still take forever, i feel for anyone on official rates

3 hours ago, MirageUK said:

I change my answer to

Megalania

Dilo

Megalania

Archived