If you could bring 3 creatures from other maps to Aberration, which would it be?

AdligerAdler

• 1 month later...
On 10/01/2018 at 4:50 AM, SmokeyB said:

Oviraptor for egg boost and mega kibble 

Megalanias because they climb and don't have a use on other maps but would be good on Arberation 

Thylo for climbing and good travel mount 

On 11/01/2018 at 1:37 AM, MayaPatch said:

Hard to say.

Maybe Oviraptor for eggs, Theriz for fiber and a Gignoto  ( I just love it xD)

Oviraptor for egg boost

Megatherium, reckon it'd wreak havoc with all the glow bugs flying about, think it also gets buffed from trilobites? 

Oviraptor for obvious reasons 

There's nothing else I'd like to take over, would like to try getting out of the trench on a thyla but not gonna happen, even if transfers were enabled,  unless they introduce an aberrant version that can survive the radiation, might give the extra aberrant dinos mod a try on my server, just don't fancy aberrant troodons or terror birds though xD

3 hours ago, RageQuitter said:

Megatherium, reckon it'd wreak havoc with all the glow bugs flying about, think it also gets buffed from trilobites? 

Oviraptor for obvious reasons 

There's nothing else I'd like to take over, would like to try getting out of the trench on a thyla but not gonna happen, even if transfers were enabled,  unless they introduce an aberrant version that can survive the radiation, might give the extra aberrant dinos mod a try on my server, just don't fancy aberrant troodons or terror birds though xD

You can easily disable spawns of any dinos intrduced by AAD that you don't fancy like Troodons, Terrorbirds or the flyers, and the Aberrant Thyla is indeed immune to radiation.

A pack of Allos, because I love those. Was kinda disappointed that they were (again) left out in favour of the Carno.

On 14.3.2018 at 1:10 PM, RageQuitter said:

I would love to see how much chitin a Megatherium gets from a Crab. :D

9 hours ago, Finall said:

A pack of Allos, because I love those. Was kinda disappointed that they were (again) left out in favour of the Carno.

I would love to see how much chitin a Megatherium gets from a Crab. :D

Just tried it on my server,got over 2800 on x2 harvest :D

Forgot to add, I have level 300 wilds on 4x tame, think the megatherium was 260 and honey tamed so tamed out at 388 and is over 400 now, not sure how much difference that makes but it's still a poop load of chitin, it's definitely one thing that should never be added though as it's op as f**k :D

Archived