Constant crashing on Scorched and others. Please Respond!

I crash every 10 20 30 minutes to the dashboard on scorched earth my friends and the entire server crash in the exact same way. Countless others have responded with the same issue. my server is 174 na offical se. But its on every server.

This would be a normal post. Except we as a community have received no reply from wildcard about a fix. From what I've researched and read Xbox can not help us and Nitrado has done their part. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game does nothing. I have placed tickets as have others and they have not responded.

My friend and i crash 30 to 40 times a day of playing on scorched earth. We love this game and want to play. We love the creatures and the time you put into making them life like.  We have lost many items time and tames to this.

However I don't know why we bother. The fun of playing with this is tarnished by all the crashing.

We paid money for this dlc and we cant play it. I cant enjoy it. I cant play your game it doesn't work.

As a business you sold us a faulty product and the lack of response for a month has been disheartening and unprofessional. Not even Jat or an admin has confirmed this to be in issue.  Not even a twitter post.

If you do not respond to this I will consider this to be a statement to us as a ark community. That we are not worth a simple response saying that you understand.

Some of us paid hundreds on this game. I speak for them too when I say this has been a real disappointment. I remember growing up and wanting to live with dinosaurs this is the closest I can get. I genuinely just want to play as do others.

Please give us a response.

Thank you - Ark community.

• Like 2

Same thinks keeps happening to me on any map i go on. I've been timing it and i crash to dashboard every 1-2 hours and i lose progress every time i crash. it's made the game unplayable and i just recently fixed this teredo error that i was getting constantly and now this is happening. i'm just not going to risk anything on the server i'm playing on till it gets fixed. for some reason it seems to crash when i'm doing something important like taming or fighting in a arena.

9 hours ago, Ragonxxiv said:

I crash every 10 20 30 minutes to the dashboard on scorched earth my friends and the entire server crash in the exact same way. Countless others have responded with the same issue. my server is 174 na offical se. But its on every server.

This would be a normal post. Except we as a community have received no reply from wildcard about a fix. From what I've researched and read Xbox can not help us and Nitrado has done their part. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game does nothing. I have placed tickets as have others and they have not responded.

My friend and i crash 30 to 40 times a day of playing on scorched earth. We love this game and want to play. We love the creatures and the time you put into making them life like.  We have lost many items time and tames to this.

However I don't know why we bother. The fun of playing with this is tarnished by all the crashing.

We paid money for this dlc and we cant play it. I cant enjoy it. I cant play your game it doesn't work.

As a business you sold us a faulty product and the lack of response for a month has been disheartening and unprofessional. Not even Jat or an admin has confirmed this to be in issue.  Not even a twitter post.

If you do not respond to this I will consider this to be a statement to us as a ark community. That we are not worth a simple response saying that you understand.

Some of us paid hundreds on this game. I speak for them too when I say this has been a real disappointment. I remember growing up and wanting to live with dinosaurs this is the closest I can get. I genuinely just want to play as do others.

Please give us a response.

Thank you - Ark community.

Hi Dragonxxiv

Some more information might help the devs...

Do you get any error messages when Ark crashes (such as "connection timed out") ?

Which server are you trying to connect to ?

Is there a time of day when Ark is more reliable (or less reliable) ?

Does Ark crash as often when you try single-player ?

Wildcard say they read these forums.  However, it's very rare that they reply to individuals here.

Duo.

22 hours ago, DuoMog said:

Hi Dragonxxiv

Some more information might help the devs...

Do you get any error messages when Ark crashes (such as "connection timed out") ?

Which server are you trying to connect to ?

Is there a time of day when Ark is more reliable (or less reliable) ?

Does Ark crash as often when you try single-player ?

Wildcard say they read these forums.  However, it's very rare that they reply to individuals here.

Duo.

Duo we don't get messages just dashboard then we have to reload the entire game constantly.

we are on 172 Scorched earth official server

it is all times of the day morning day and night we crash constantly everyone on the server. and at any place on the map. some like my friend lacie get kicked 40 to 50 times daily

I have not played single player but when I played pve  abberation it ran smoothly and I never get kicked there. (However someone stole all our dinos so we dont play abb anymore.) (I just want to play my scorched earth where it was quiet and we had nice people who didn't steal our things.)

• 7 months later...

it happens when the game try to save  , about every 10 minutes . sometimes it works for like 2 a 3 times , but then it crash again when it save's .
dont understand wy thy dont fix this save bug , waiting for some weeks now so i can play ark again . it started when evolution event came .

Edited by symfoni
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m on single player and I crash everytime I’m in my base doing something for 5-10 minutes. I also lose ALL progress from that session and get reverted back to when I started the game last. It’s incredibly annoying and there doesn’t seem any way to avoid it. I end up usually just exiting to the menu and loading back up every 5 minutes, occasionally it will not crash at all, but it’s impossible to know when the cycle is broken.

I also stopped using “saveworld” because it lead to my SP save getting corrupted and completely wiped. Everything–gone. So raptor this garbage company, these poopty developers can’t run a game. This game and it’s paid content has 2+ year old bugs that they haven’t fixed, and they’re still pumping out more DLC. If this game isn’t spotless before extinction, I’m demanding a full refund.

Get off your high horse and FIX YOUR GARBAGE GAME YOU MORONS. Wild cat or whatever the raptor their name is isn’t even close to a triple-a game developing company, yet they think they can sit back with their thumbs up their monkey asses doing jack poop. What a sad joke...

• Haha 1

last i ported my char to a friends xbox . after it crash al the time like every 10 minutes also my game was not longer able to save .
our save = crash ( about every 10 minutes to max 30 minutes .

i deleted my save file on the xbox everywhere + reserved space . then ported my char back to my new game .
i lost all the dossiers but was keeping my tek engrams . so i started to farm again , just to see that i was getting xp for new engrams .
even i do not see them ,thy where still somehow on my char .
but the game crash and save crash are gone . so i started to look in to it a bit .(what makes ark go crashing )

1 a base that is to big .
2 to many dino's tamed .
3 to many dino's on the island . in single player put dino  count on 50 % ( it is more fun to play also in single ) 
4 to many bases 
5 changing resources respawn , beter to leave it as it is . how longer it takes to respawn how more the game most memories 
6 playing in 1080 p . (speciale in Scorched earth , the dlc is having trouble to render ) (less trouble on the island ).

i dont now if can help you guy's , but now i can play again i had like 1 crash i one week .
also the save game is working again .

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Just a thought, but if your playing on Xbox the graphics and stuff may cause the Xbox to heat up, which may cause it to shut off the game. This could also explain the lack of an “error” message. It could also explain why there is a “Cycle” to it. The cycle could be caused by the Xbox repeatedly cooling down and heating up( which may be the reason the “cycle” is irregular) so maybe let your Xbox cool down and try again.

I hope this helps anyone having trouble with this issue although it is just an idea and may not work.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Cedric Can you please help us out. We are all crashing to the dashboard while playing on Scorched Earth. Every time I fly around or even sitting down hatching an egg at base, the game just crashes back to the dashboard. Scorched Earth is a beautiful map but the constant crashing makes it difficult to enjoy. I have tried clearing my Xbox's cache multiple times but the problem still persists. Any help or advice you can offer will be greatly appreciated. 

Im having this issue on scorched earth as well. Except its june 26th 2020 now. Xbox one x. Single player. DILO. I read the previous comments and i believe people are right about it happening when trying to save based on the amount of time i get to play then it crashes..or it very well could be the meshing...im not developer though...so i wouldnt know. Please fix. Afraid to play extinction ragnarok or other maps now for fear of this happening.

I have made a post recently stating they need to not add anymore content what so ever until they fix the game so it runs as intended on all platforms... I didn't realize this had been going on in Scorched since 2018... That is crazy! Really lost hope in this being fixed and the devs in general seeing this...

I feel they would never take fixes serious until people completely stop playing their games all together... If people keep jumping back in everytime they add something that's just what they will keep doing...

Not fixing anything along the way...

I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt on this one but that leaves no doubts at all in my mind...