Spino Breeder Stats - Wutcha got?

Brayn

To those breeding and taming spinos, what kind of non-mutated stats are you popping?

We're popping 6.1k HP 337 melee... tamed about 40 level 135+ spinos and that's the best we've been able to find.  Weight is 644, stamina is 1720(ish).  We feel these are near best or best possible tame stats short of a super super lucky roll on post-tame stats, but we have little perspective on the topic.  Anyone finding better spinos?

51 minutes ago, Allanballan said:

6400 hp and 340 dmg is best on my server

Is that 6,400 post-tame stats or does that include 1 health mutation?  It's close enough to the 6,100 we have though for me to think it's post-tame.  Thanks for the response!  Even if via mutation that means we're in the wheelhouse on top post-tame stats.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:33 AM, GrumpyBear said:

On Aberration we are now breeding w/ 6988health 1610stamina 2660oxygen 13000food 579weight 355.2melee.   We have 3185oxygen ready to breed in and we can go up or down on food from 9620 to 14000.

No mutations.

Got us walloped on the HP.  Still at 6100 and change.  Melee we can't get above 341 from a tame.  Food around the same, stam is 1710ish so a bit higher and weight we have 630 at tame, 644 after mutate.  We have that same oxy too.  Nice to see we're in the ballpark.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7.2.2018 at 5:04 PM, Signedfan59 said:

6.5k health, 4.4k stam, 1.4k weight  451% melee. These are bred babies base stats

That is something I don't believe unless I see a screenshot. 4.4k stam is 116 stat point son a spino, which is basically impossible to archieve, same goes for 150 stat points for 1400 weight. 

451% melee is bullpoop and not possible as a base stat on a spino, as the stat points of spinos in melee go 55 = 449.2%, 56=455.1%, 451% isn't a possible value on a baby.

On 9.2.2018 at 4:07 PM, Zeraki said:

Not sure if Spinos on aberration would be different but 6k is high on them, they are just overall Glass cannons in my opinion

Aberrant dinos get a slight hp nerf on their tamed versions (e.g a 45 point hp stat on a normal spino is 7k flat, on a aberrant spino 6720), in return aberrant dinos have slightly higher base dmg (not as in melee % but as in base dmg value)

On 9.2.2018 at 5:18 PM, Novawiz00 said:

According to Dododex most of the ones I tamed or bred only have a very high melee stat. Actually it seems most of the Dino’s I tame on the server are this way. 

Online stat calculators such as for example dododex only work for pre-tame stats, after the tame melee for example gets modified with a additive and multiplicative modifier causing it to be a lot higher than on a wild dino, for example 30 stat points melee on a wild spino is 250%, while the same 30 points on a tamed one is 302.2% obviously dododex calc being made for wild stats it will give you a completely wrong result.

Use this: https://github.com/cadon/ARKStatsExtractor for pot-tame stats.

To answer the original question regarding the unmutated stats, so far I've heard from friends that they got aberrant spinos with 40 points (6k) hp and 47 points (402%) melee unmutated, generally though i'd say everything over like 6k hp, 372% is pretty good.

1 hour ago, YellowJacket said:

That is something I don't believe unless I see a screenshot. 4.4k stam is 116 stat point son a spino, which is basically impossible to archieve, same goes for 150 stat points for 1400 weight. 

451% melee is bullpoop and not possible as a base stat on a spino, as the stat points of spinos in melee go 55 = 449.2%, 56=455.1%, 451% isn't a possible value on a baby.

Aberrant dinos get a slight hp nerf on their tamed versions (e.g a 45 point hp stat on a normal spino is 7k flat, on a aberrant spino 6720), in return aberrant dinos have slightly higher base dmg (not as in melee % but as in base dmg value)

Online stat calculators such as for example dododex only work for pre-tame stats, after the tame melee for example gets modified with a additive and multiplicative modifier causing it to be a lot higher than on a wild dino, for example 30 stat points melee on a wild spino is 250%, while the same 30 points on a tamed one is 302.2% obviously dododex calc being made for wild stats it will give you a completely wrong result.

Use this: https://github.com/cadon/ARKStatsExtractor for pot-tame stats.

To answer the original question regarding the unmutated stats, so far I've heard from friends that they got aberrant spinos with 40 points (6k) hp and 47 points (402%) melee unmutated, generally though i'd say everything over like 6k hp, 372% is pretty good.

I'm on a boosted server where the max dino lvl is 400

12 hours ago, Signedfan59 said:

I'm on a boosted server where the max dino lvl is 400

Then why even comment? Your experience helps literally nobody. Theres not even reason to breed on a server like that, you can probably kill bosses with wild tamed. And then nobody cares if you have tek anyway because your server has like 4 people and 3 of them already admin spawned it in.

On 2/18/2018 at 5:25 PM, YellowJacket said:

I've actually found that melee can vary with the same number of points in it.  For example, i traded to get a 363.3 melee female dino - one baby came out w/ 366.9 melee with 0 mutations.  When tweeking the numbers in the STA app, both numbers show for the same # of points in melee.  

2 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

I've actually found that melee can vary with the same number of points in it.  For example, i traded to get a 363.3 melee female dino - one baby came out w/ 366.9 melee with 0 mutations.  When tweeking the numbers in the STA app, both numbers show for the same # of points in melee.  

That's because on a tamed dino the melee gets modified with the taming efficiency.

A baby will ALWAYS have the same melee at the same stat points,  as babys always have 100% TE.

8 hours ago, YellowJacket said:

That's because on a tamed dino the melee gets modified with the taming efficiency.

A baby will ALWAYS have the same melee at the same stat points,  as babys always have 100% TE.

This guy knows.  Taming Efficiency Bonus adds hard numbers to melee and for some dinos, health.  Spinos only get the bonus to melee.  Since it's impossible to get 100% taming efficiency on a tamed spino, its first gen of babies will always have slightly higher melee than the parent.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mirhiel
On 2/19/2018 at 4:01 PM, CaptoBraunch said:

Then why even comment? Your experience helps literally nobody. Theres not even reason to breed on a server like that, you can probably kill bosses with wild tamed. And then nobody cares if you have tek anyway because your server has like 4 people and 3 of them already admin spawned it in.

rofl, true tho.

Anyone has some cool spino's on official PVP ? :)

On 1/8/2018 at 9:15 AM, Brayn said:

To those breeding and taming spinos, what kind of non-mutated stats are you popping?

We're popping 6.1k HP 337 melee... tamed about 40 level 135+ spinos and that's the best we've been able to find.  Weight is 644, stamina is 1720(ish).  We feel these are near best or best possible tame stats short of a super super lucky roll on post-tame stats, but we have little perspective on the topic.  Anyone finding better spinos?

I have 7 k health and around 325 melee 

Archived