PVE Pillaring & Space to build

wejnuu

54 minutes ago, Trainingmacro said:

for you to be claiming anything in a PvE environment just for the sake of denying it to others is nothing less than being at war with players that are not at war with you.

That is absurd in every retrospect and definition of the word war. 

Land claiming should absolutely be a part of Ark. PvE Ark, in particular, is closer to the goldmine rush of the west in the 1800's. You are giving entry into a new land and then set free to grab your claim.

Since the devs have not provided us a land claim block, people have resorted to pillars. Yes some people troll with pillars but many people are doing the job left undone by the devs and preventing people from killing spawns. How is that not seen as both a just cause and a necessity since the basic concept of official Ark is to fight the bosses and Ascend?  Having certain dino's available makes that end game a lot more achievable. Having the resources to craft weapons, buildings, and armor also helps to facilitate that end game. 

The other reason people pillar is to have some sort of ability to not lag flying into their base even though many still do but can often time at least prevent DC's and blue screens that way. That is a server issue and again not something the player base can do anything about. 

You want to prevent pillaring and land claiming? There are fixes but it is not on the player base to fix that. The players are fixing it with the tools given. Improve your servers, implement more unbuildable areas that protect important dino spawns and resources, and implement a land claim block. When you leave these very basic ideas unaddressed well if you play ark you have a certain creative nature and you get the idea's currently used and when they remove that something else will come around (dino and behemoth gates everywhere anybody?)

3 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

That is absurd in every retrospect and definition of the word war. 

No it isn't. You're fighting them, taking land from them, while they are not fighting you.

Land claiming should absolutely be a part of Ark.

In PvP sure. Not in a place where players goals should align (all should be trying to ascend), in PvE players should be cooperating with eachother, not fighting some passive aggressive pillar war.

Since the devs have not provided us a land claim block, people have resorted to pillars. Yes some people troll with pillars but many people are doing the job left undone by the devs and preventing people from killing spawns. How is that not seen as both a just cause and a necessity since the basic concept of official Ark is to fight the bosses and Ascend?  Having certain dino's available makes that end game a lot more achievable. Having the resources to craft weapons, buildings, and armor also helps to facilitate that end game. 

How does pillaring off the starting areas achieve that goal? Look, I have had to put down pillars myself to keep PvE EU TheIsland 43's southern river clean making the green obelisk accessible from the south sea with boats. But that doesn't equate to the viking bay being a massive pillar fest all the way up to the jungle 3. I have ran with a campfire for 5 minutes where the land was claimed by other people through the obscene amount of pillaring. And prevent spawn blocks my ass. These pillars turned the land into a weird pillar Mordor.

The other reason people pillar is to have some sort of ability to not lag flying into their base even though many still do but can often time at least prevent DC's and blue screens that way. That is a server issue and again not something the player base can do anything about.

They can stop treating ARK as some sort of sim city builder and build sensible bases. If you build something larger than 37x37 you're going to have a problem... don't take it out on the other people trying to get their gear ready and actually do intend to go inwards when they are ready.

You want to prevent pillaring and land claiming? There are fixes but it is not on the player base to fix that. The players are fixing it with the tools given.

No, players are being selfish and self absorbed. There is no problem to fix, people generally do not build on nodes and if people catch new players do that they will tell them to build somewhere else for their own good. And if it becomes a concern, sure putting pillars in between the resource nodes is completely fine. Again, this doesn't equate to viking bay being pillared off.

Improve your servers, implement more unbuildable areas that protect important dino spawns and resources

In PvE yes. 

and implement a land claim block

NO, because that is basically the same as pillaring and that means you're fighting people on the server. There's PvP for that.

When you leave these very basic ideas unaddressed well if you play ark you have a certain creative nature and you get the idea's currently used and when they remove that something else will come around (dino and behemoth gates everywhere anybody?)

You take the one valid scenario and just apply it everywhere. "Putting pillars near resources is completely justified, that is why the entire viking bay should be pillared off!" is basically what you're saying. Players are being selfish, the servers are crowded and the combination of the two prevents starters from actually starting on their own. Some tribes mitigate this issue on PvE servers by building a starter house (I did that as a matter of fact, and so did at least 3 other tribes on the server I play on); and when people use that house they are fine, they don't go about demanding space, they don't really care about building poop that they are going to leave behind eventually and instead they will gear up, tame a ptera and build a base where it works for them.

3 hours ago, Trainingmacro said:

There is no sense of entitlement. Players are stuck on the beach due to lack of gear (and stats) to fight the inland dinos. The game makes it clear that players are not supposed to go inland until they are ready and when the game does that, it needs to facilitate to players where it puts them.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/entitlement

Check the link out and read number 3 a few times it might help you out.  How exactly is anyone stuck unless trapped inside walls or spikes?  How exactly does the game make it clear your are supposed or not supposed to do anything?  Are you reading the loading screen blurbs and taking that as gospel?  Again this is a SURVIVAL game, it is up to you to survive by any means allowed withing the constraints of the game, nothing more and nothing less.  The game itself and the players do not inherently owe you anything.  I agree i would be a nice thing if everyone on a pve server would work together and share everything and get along all the time but that is a pipe dream, wont happen in this game or any other similar game and if you think it will then i just feel sad for your naivete.

13 hours ago, Trainingmacro said:

No it isn't. You're fighting them, taking land from them, while they are not fighting you.

You can't take land from someone who never owned it.

n PvP sure. Not in a place where players goals should align (all should be trying to ascend), in PvE players should be cooperating with eachother, not fighting some passive aggressive pillar war.

In a perfect world, yes. But ark isn't perfect in any way, shape, or form and willfully ignorant or intentionally malicious will build so close that you're blocked from building in your own base, or block the one pathway leading to your base, or build on the only metal/crystal/obsidian/etc spawn in the area because they want "that mountain top view".  

People need to understand that there are basically two basic ways of building a base in PVE. The first is a central base and outer walls that enclose an area of land that varies from small to obscene. Bases like this make traveling absolutely cancerous, they kill spawns and resourcees, and look for the most part horrible becuase most use behe gates. But they do serve an important purpose, and thats security This is especially common in the more dangerous regions where gigas and other large predators need to be kept at a distance. Some people build like this in the easier areas as well but the vast majority pillar the land that would normally be enclosed by walls which not allows for a great view, but also makes travel, taming, and the farming of resources much better for everyone. 

Every single time i neglected to properly pillar around my base, someone manages to squeeze in a thatch shack on my doorstep. And the times where they weren't super close, but close anough to be annoying... within a week they're then asking for me to remove pillars (so they can build a small dino pen) and if you make that mistake a few days later they want to expand again, and again and again. The classic "i just want to tame a couple dinos, i dont need much space" ALWAYS will results in regret.

No, players are being selfish and self absorbed. There is no problem to fix, people generally do not build on nodes and if people catch new players do that they will tell them to build somewhere else for their own good. And if it becomes a concern, sure putting pillars in between the resource nodes is completely fine. Again, this doesn't equate to viking bay being pillared off.

Nonsense. If you leave a metal/crystal/obsidian/etc spawn unpillared, within a week someone will build a base on top of it. Or my favorite, people's obsession with building their base right on top of a beaver lake. Or any body of water, which always results in completely ruining the beaver/fish/otter spawns.

2 hours ago, AndrewLB said:

In a perfect world, yes. But ark isn't perfect in any way, shape, or form and willfully ignorant or intentionally malicious will build so close that you're blocked from building in your own base, or block the one pathway leading to your base, or build on the only metal/crystal/obsidian/etc spawn in the area because they want "that mountain top view".  

Which falls under the same nomer as pillaring off space that you don't use/don't need: it's a form of passive aggressive war. In case of a person blocking rare resources or blocking the exit from you base its a reportable offense and in other cases they are just being sausages. If you're protecting yourself from those people... FINE, no issue with that. The issue however is that the starter areas are pillared off and that players cannot get started and are forced to walk 10-30 minutes if they are lucky.

People need to understand that there are basically two basic ways of building a base in PVE. The first is a central base and outer walls that enclose an area of land that varies from small to obscene. Bases like this make traveling absolutely cancerous, they kill spawns and resourcees, and look for the most part horrible becuase most use behe gates.

To block gigas you put down normal metal dino gates without doors. You then can make a fence 2 walls high behind it. And you can allow people passage through your base with smaller dinos by leaving some dino gates to your base open, only closing them when you're online and are going to be away from base for a little while.

Some people build like this in the easier areas as well but the vast majority pillar the land that would normally be enclosed by walls which not allows for a great view, but also makes travel, taming, and the farming of resources much better for everyone. 

Again, why do this in starter areas? And why does the area encompass the entire viking bay or in case of the Island the entire south west islands? No tribe has that many dinos and some tribes put walls and pillars in places they don't even go. And neither of the mentioned locations has rare resource nodes.

Every single time i neglected to properly pillar around my base, someone manages to squeeze in a thatch shack on my doorstep. And the times where they weren't super close, but close anough to be annoying... within a week they're then asking for me to remove pillars (so they can build a small dino pen) and if you make that mistake a few days later they want to expand again, and again and again. The classic "i just want to tame a couple dinos, i dont need much space" ALWAYS will results in regret.

Why did you pillar the area in the first place? Do you even know where you've put the things? Because the amount I've got down on ALL servers I play on I can count on two hands. Not only can I count them, I know exactly where they are and what their function is. And yes we get neighbours, but they always leave fairly quickly and we only pillared the times we were planning to expand. That expansion generally started within a week as well. So why are you pillaring and then complaining you have to remove them because someone finally managed to put his foundations down?

Nonsense. If you leave a metal/crystal/obsidian/etc spawn unpillared, within a week someone will build a base on top of it. Or my favorite, people's obsession with building their base right on top of a beaver lake. Or any body of water, which always results in completely ruining the beaver/fish/otter spawns.

You don't see the issue because you are the issue. You quoted an entire part that justifies pillaring in a PvE setting (to counter trolls and other selfish people), yet you completely ignored that in your response and there the same thing applies as to the other person that I answered: You're justifying pillaring the starting area because people may build on a mining area. The two locations are usually mutually exclusive and what is justified in one scenario is not justified in another. You are pillaring off around your base because you do not want neighbors, that is not a valid reason, especially not when you're building your massive and ever expanding base in a starter area. The 500 tame maximum is a limit, not a goal; you should be playing accordingly.

@Dreadnaught your response confirms exactly what I stated over my posts. If you cannot see the difference between entitlement and requirement there's just no place to go. But your next response is going to be about how you do know the difference, which makes you malicious.

15 hours ago, Trainingmacro said:

You take the one valid scenario and just apply it everywhere. "Putting pillars near resources is completely justified, that is why the entire viking bay should be pillared off!"

I did not, lol. I never said it was ok to pillar off starter areas. As a matter of fact I explicitly stated pillaring off areas to preserve resources/dino spawns and to prevent people building up your butt and keeping your area lag free is what i was talking about. 

17 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Improve your servers, implement more unbuildable areas that protect important dino spawns and resources, and implement a land claim block.

I also said the devs need to address this issue but haven't. 

17 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Yes some people troll with pillars but many people are doing the job left undone by the devs and preventing people from killing spawns.

The devs should make unbuildable player spawns, end game dino spawns (the ones used for bosses and spawned in less quantity), and resource spawns. 

Your retort bypassed literally everything I said and covered.

15 hours ago, Trainingmacro said:

Not in a place where players goals should align (all should be trying to ascend), in PvE players should be cooperating with eachother,

PvE stand for Player vs Environment.

No where in the description of PvE does it say you should cooperate with your neighbors. A person can play PvE, never say a word in chat, tame and raise dino's and build their base and Ascend all without you even realizing they are on the server. 

So while I personally love the trade market and talking in chat because that is how I choose to play the game, I also am there to protect my interests which is to tame and raise awesome dino's I can trade to people who want them and have items I want while acquiring what I need to fight the bosses and ascend.

16 hours ago, Trainingmacro said:

No, players are being selfish and self absorbed. There is no problem to fix, people generally do not build on nodes and if people catch new players do that they will tell them to build somewhere else for their own good. And if it becomes a concern, sure putting pillars in between the resource nodes is completely fine.

Now let me give you one real life example of how pillars would have helped I seen just yesterday. In one of the last remaining Theri spawns on our server I protected an area near one set of Beaver Dams (valley between Viking Bay and the Canyon) that Theri's spawn too in the upper portion. Yesterday while flying and doing a CP run, lo and behold someone has constructed a trap with foundations and pillars with ceilings directly on a Theri spawn in the lower area. Boom, done. One less spawn of Theri's. An area I didn't protect because it was not in my immediate vicinity and I'm not a land hoarder. Now I have to hope I can catch this person online, and they are reasonable enough to understand why building there isn't good and are willing to remove that trap or we have one less end game dino spawn. You know what would have prevented that? 5 pillars. 

16 hours ago, Trainingmacro said:

Players are being selfish, the servers are crowded and the combination of the two prevents starters from actually starting on their own. Some tribes mitigate this issue on PvE servers by building a starter house (I did that as a matter of fact, and so did at least 3 other tribes on the server I play on); and when people use that house they are fine, they don't go about demanding space, they don't really care about building poop that they are going to leave behind eventually and instead they will gear up, tame a ptera and build a base where it works for them.

You definitely live in the most congenial server in existence if a starter house is all it takes for noobs not to begin pleading the moment they get into the server because I have been on such a server and that is not how it went at all so I guess I'll be the bad guy and say this in absolute simple terms. 

I don't care about some noob who spawns into a 3000 in game day server and expects me to start moving my carefully constructed base and plans around to suit him/her.

I don't pillar off starter areas because I don't build near starter areas.

I don't ask for freebies (an all too common occurrence from fresh faces).

If someone is built in an area I want to build on I either trade for the land if they are willing or keep looking. I prefer a commerce approach.

I don't call out in chat for help when things go to crap. People crying over their level 45 pterandon being destroyed by a Wyvern when you attempted the scar before you were ready when I can ride my 8 day raised 100 imprinted basil until the 5 squids slap the life out of it and not say a peep other than RIP Basil.  

I don't care about any of that. I'm not building you a starter house because I didn't have a starter house. Go survive and play the game as a survival game. 

The sense of entitlement is overwhelming sometimes. If you don't want to earn it and survive go play a modded unofficial that starts you off with a full Boss Rex army and any piece of land you want or play single player and spawn in what you want. 

On officials, the server sets the rules and until the Dev's say you can't build here where there is important stuff someone else is going to make that decision and you can only hope it's someone who is there to protect the server as opposed to troll the server and I'm not letting someone make that decision for me even if that means I have to be the bad guy and make that decision for them. 

Welcome to officials now get off my lawn. 

I'll be honest.  I have NEVER logged into a server for the first time and had a desire to build a structure where I spawned.  My first order of activities is getting to level 25.  Typically I'll find an out-of-the-way spot to put down a small foundation with a bed, box, smithy, forge, and morter/pestle.  There I'll work on building up a large stock of narcotics so that I can tranq a decent mount.  (I usually go big with a mid-level rex.)  After it's tamed (if mutton is available, it doesn't even take long.) I'll be farming mats for the saddle, find a kind soul that will synth it for me, and then I use that mount to find a proper place to build.  It typically takes me ~4 hours to get started like that, but it puts me in a situation where, even if the area is dangerous, I'm prepared enough to get going.  Once I find a spot,  I pillar off, build walls, and secure myself enough.  Building in starting areas is a sign of not having a clue how to actually begin on this game.  I, personally, PREFER that the starting areas be pillared to prevent people building massive walls around spawn locations.  It's absolutely infuriating to spawn into someone's massive base with no way of getting out other than finding a dino that had taco bell recently.

2 hours ago, Trainingmacro said:

@Dreadnaught your response confirms exactly what I stated over my posts. If you cannot see the difference between entitlement and requirement there's just no place to go. But your next response is going to be about how you do know the difference, which makes you malicious.

I am not a malicious person at all, the thing you are not getting is that there is no requirement for anyone in any game mode (PvE or PvP) to cooperate to provide you or anyone else a place to start or a place to build.  We all payed for the game and other than that everyone is on equal footing and allowed to play the game as they see fit on official servers.  Like others have told you in a perfect world all the pillaring would not be required and people joining servers late would be able to have a normal start in ark.  That is not the landscape right now nor will it be anytime in the future, humans as a species are notoriously selfish and possessive, even of things they don't technically own.

As it stands there are far more veteran players than newbies given this game is now 3 years old, many of them have never actually improved the way they play and build what i call donkey bases.  These bases waste vast swaths of land and are usually built in the easy spawn zones.  So ask your self what is worse, being able to move about in the starter areas pillared off or being stuck inside some massive base in the same area and have to be let out or killed to respawn elsewhere?  Yes some of the pillar are put there by trolls and people will ill intetions but guess what your on a PUBLIC server, if you expected sunshine and rainbows from everyone you meet then again you are showing your naivete.  like I said in my original post the pillars are cause and effect,  usually but not always new players building in terrible locations and in PVE you cannot remove anyones buildings so the best solution is to prevent them building there in the first place.

My current aberration base is in an area of the biolume next to the rad area and bordering the lake.  We have an area walled off that would be about 4 behemoth gates wide by 5 behemoth gates long (we don't use gates for our walls, but actual walls with gates to enter/exit)  We don't block the path of travel at all.  We HAVE however pillared through the exorbitant amount of metal spawns directly around us.  Despite our pillaring and the severity of the danger in our area,  someone built IMMEDIATELY outside our pillars the day after we built.  I'm fully confident that, had I not pillared, they would have killed off our metal spawns and built right next door.  (They were drastically unprepared for the area in which I built, though, and have been stuck in their base for 2 days with a reaper wailing on it non-stop.  I'd have killed it for them, except that they jacked a high level ravager tame I was after while  I was killing its pack.)  Our actual building is not a square shape, but approximately 10x14 foundations and will finish out to be about 14 walls high (we prefer a fully enclosed base with our dinos inside.)  The last ~4 walls will be a framework of pipes/reservoirs and a greenhouse/cookery.  We made the trip down after (as  I mentioned before) having a very small ~2-3 foundation open-air structure with just the basics to get crossbows and tranq arrows to tame our first aberrant megalo.  That wonderful dino brought us to our current (and probably permanent) home, and took about 45 minutes to tame with mutton on 2x weekend after about 2 hours of preparation.

On 08/01/2018 at 9:02 PM, jayden5021 said:

Would the GM’s do anything if i were to submit a ticket about another tribe that has pillared me in? I’m curious because i want to expand but there is a tribe that is being very aggressive and has pillars blocking me.

My personal experience says no, GMs would not do anything about it.

Why you ask ? Because I once had a base whose outer walls were built on fence foundations. A few months went by without any issues and then one day a troll found out and decided to pillar in front of every of my 3 behemot gateways. And when I say pillar, it was a mere feet away from the door, so nothing bigger than a raptor could walk out. I've asked the players nicely, and when received a negative answer, I resorted to an official report. This lasted a few months without any changes and in the end I moved bases, this time putting pillars and foundations as part of my walls to prevent the same issue occurring again.

20 hours ago, Trainingmacro said:

They can stop treating ARK as some sort of sim city builder and build sensible bases. If you build something larger than 37x37 you're going to have a problem... don't take it out on the other people trying to get their gear ready and actually do intend to go inwards when they are ready.

You know all those dinos needed for kibble take space. 

I would love to have only a 10x10 two stories high house for all my daily needs in Ark including the 5-10 dinos I regularly use...but there is so many things ''still'' wrong with this game that I simply cannot limit myself to a small shack if I wanna be able to gather ressources, turn them into ammo and produce dinos I need for bosses and what not. 

8 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Your retort bypassed literally everything I said and covered.

Everything I skip I either agree or have no comment on. I did not ignore what you said, the problem with the argument you made however is that you were comparing apples with oranges. Sensible new players aren't complaining about the pillar next to the metal node, because they know why the pillar is there. And non-sensible players are told to raptor off. 

No where in the description of PvE does it say you should cooperate with your neighbors. A person can play PvE, never say a word in chat, tame and raise dino's and build their base and Ascend all without you even realizing they are on the server. 

You mean this person didn't pillar off a portion of the map because he was building poop and didn't want any neighbors? PvE by virtue of being PvE and a multiplayer server implies that you should be cooperating with the people you share the server with. Because if its just people alone, then they could (and should for their own sake and sanity) be playing single player with no change in experience (and many already do). If it were PvP then there would indeed not be a requirement to cooperate and by virtue of PvP you'd be allowed to compete and contest eachother.

So while I personally love the trade market and talking in chat because that is how I choose to play the game, I also am there to protect my interests which is to tame and raise awesome dino's I can trade to people who want them and have items I want while acquiring what I need to fight the bosses and ascend.

Trading is already a form of cooperation. You get something of value to you, the other person gets something of value to him. Quite the opposite of making his life miserable and all that (capitalism baby!!!).

Now let me give you one real life example of how pillars would have helped I seen just yesterday. In one of the last remaining Theri spawns on our server I protected an area near one set of Beaver Dams (valley between Viking Bay and the Canyon) that Theri's spawn too in the upper portion.

The fact the server has already come to that is far more telling than what happens next in that story of yours. I also see that the ragnarok therizinosaur spawnpoints are quite rare, however I don't necessarily find this a problem as the point of a therizinosaur is moot to begin with: beavers collect wood better and a sickle is enough to collect all the fiber you need in a timely fashion. (I just hate the dinos, they pick fights with you for no reason)

Now I have to hope I can catch this person online, and they are reasonable enough to understand why building there isn't good and are willing to remove that trap or we have one less end game dino spawn.

You can also put a sign up near the trap or their base so they can read the message. You can leave a dimorphodon near their base with their name functioning as a message or coordinates to a box containing the message.... A bit hacky, but there's so many things you can do to offline message people if you're willing to collect a little wood, thatch and fiber.

You definitely live in the most congenial server in existence if a starter house is all it takes for noobs not to begin pleading the moment they get into the server because I have been on such a server and that is not how it went at all so I guess I'll be the bad guy and say this in absolute simple terms. 

No, the majority are still item beggars that want stuff from you, want to join your tribe and generally will not return after the first time they log out. And if I find these people within the perimeter of my base I will drown them. HOWEVER, there's plenty of people that wish to start out properly, wish to get something going and wish to complete the map. They respond positively to a starter house and will not try to build something in the immediate vicinity.

I don't care about some noob who spawns into a 3000 in game day server and expects me to start moving my carefully constructed base and plans around to suit him/her.

I'd ignore them all the same. But if they have complaints about not being able to build in my vicinity, I would direct him to my starter house and give him a plan on how to get started and to his first raft. The same way there's 3 more starter houses along the southern shore. And when I find one on ragnarok I will use it too (and I have).

I don't call out in chat for help when things go to crap. People crying over their level 45 pterandon being destroyed by a Wyvern when you attempted the scar before you were ready when I can ride my 8 day raised 100 imprinted basil until the 5 squids slap the life out of it and not say a peep other than RIP Basil.  

Perhaps a little too proud? If I'm in the poop I still call out for help from anyone that's nearby. And some people do help, the same way I help others. And if people don't help, well too bad.

I don't care about any of that. I'm not building you a starter house because I didn't have a starter house. Go survive and play the game as a survival game. 

You didn't have a pillared off starting area either. Or neighbors that didn't like you for that matter.

The sense of entitlement is overwhelming sometimes. If you don't want to earn it and survive go play a modded unofficial that starts you off with a full Boss Rex army and any piece of land you want or play single player and spawn in what you want. 

Conflating idiots with people that legitimately want to try but die because the map requires them to build. If the rain wasn't so hostile and rafts were available sooner, most of this wouldn't have been an issue. Pillaring off the starting area remains a sausagemove however.

6 hours ago, banggugyangu said:

I have NEVER logged into a server for the first time and had a desire to build a structure where I spawned

Nor do I have that kind of a desire. But for Ragnarok you're required to do so due to the rainfall.

6 hours ago, banggugyangu said:

Typically I'll find an out-of-the-way spot to put down a small foundation with a bed, box, smithy, forge, and morter/pestle.

Not on Ragnarok today. Not in the recommended areas anyway.

5 hours ago, Dreadnaught said:

I am not a malicious person at all, the thing you are not getting is that there is no requirement for anyone in any game mode (PvE or PvP) to cooperate to provide you or anyone else a place to start or a place to build.

This is exactly why you are malicious. The maps require players to build there. It's not that they are entitled to, it's that they are required to by virtue of how the game was designed. Blocking off the starting area in maps like Ragnarok without providing rain protection KILLS them.

5 hours ago, Dreadnaught said:

These bases waste vast swaths of land and are usually built in the easy spawn zones.  So ask your self what is worse, being able to move about in the starter areas pillared off or being stuck inside some massive base in the same area and have to be let out or killed to respawn elsewhere?

And now back to reality, where these players are now taking up vast swaths of land AND pillaring off the spawn areas because they "don't want neighbors" because that "lags too much when their base is loading in"; and it's in this thread. You are defending that.

4 hours ago, powerstuck said:

You know all those dinos needed for kibble take space.

You don't need kibble for every tame and if people were cooperating then you could trade kibble for imprints. Having and executing a plan is much more effecient and creates a lot LESS overhead than just getting 2 of every egg layer and hoping you got everything covered.

Archived