Will Ragnarok get Aberration engrams?

shileka

Every Aberration item requires Aberration mats, so its kind of a moot point. Either you are sending the mats to Ragnarok, in which case you are perfectly capable of crafting the item on Aberration then sending the completed product, or you are going to Aberration to acquire the mats and then transferring back, in which case, why not just have an Aberration character to start with?

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

The ragnarok devs confirmed in a twitch stream that rag will never get aberration content

Also mentioned in their FAQ:

On 9/22/2017 at 8:07 AM, genie45 said:

Will Aberration spawns be on Ragnarok? 

• No, but players I assume will be able to transfer them unless Wildcard changes something. 

Will the Ragnarok Team be able to use the Aberration assets? 

• There is a good chance of yes to this given that they are released before the end of this year; 2017. 
  • We're hoping to create some new dungeons using these assets.

• 3 months later...
13 hours ago, Vincentb63fr said:

https://ark.gamepedia.com/LifesLabyrinth_(Ragnarok)

if you check requieres for life laby, abe items are needed, so abe items are possible on ragna.

I have problem with glowstick, ziplineammo, batery and lantern unlocked on ragna, else others are good.

They arent required, only to cheese the place. If you read the whole thing it mentions them as options not requirements

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t think we’ll ever see Aberration stuff on Rag, but the modding community is a big place, so i’m Sure someone out there is making some kind of “SUPER MAP” that will have all the animals, mats, and Engrams from Ark, SE, & Abe all in it. 

I mean, it’s not impossible. Just add a huge cave under your map, and populate it with Abe flora and Fauna... BOOM! Done.. 

it would be really easy to do that at the Center as the cave already exist.. lol

On 1/22/2018 at 6:18 AM, SpartanV327 said:

I don't care what they do I just want to be able to wingsuit around in the clear blue sky. So please devs do something like this. 

Were you reading?

On 1/13/2018 at 12:33 PM, Wazzamaniac said:

The ragnarok devs confirmed in a twitch stream that rag will never get aberration content

Do note that despite genie45 not being a moderator, he is THE spokesperson for the Ragnarok team more or less. If he says Ragnarok is not getting anymore updates, it's not his own personal thoughts - It's because the Ragnarok devs have stated as much (Which they have). Ragnarok is finished. Done. They will likely move onto a new map then back to Ragnarok.

It's still the BEST map in terms of resource allocation, biome design, size, and base-building locations imo.

• 1 month later...

I thought Ragnarok was supposed to be the ALL-IN-ONE map. Aberration is an underground content, the Ragnarok dev should be able to add Aberration underground below any biome, even all map but probably will cut underwater map a bit. There are red and blue biome of Aberration while the green crystal can just be on the surface but close to any Aberration part on the map. It could be a huge underwater cave and the only access is via underwater so no flyer could get in, or built like a cave so no flyer could get in, or both. 

A bit disappointing it doesn't have Aberration content on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived