Well done with Ragnarock

Flaves

I just explored the recent 99% complete update for Rag and wow. You've really out done yourselves with this expansion map. I wouldn't have thought it was possible to make ARK better but you've done it!

The game still crashes a bit and I wouldn't try playing it on an official server again as I enjoy having a life outside of gaming, but I just had to convey how impressed I am with the immensity of ARK in regard to scale of environment and scope of how you can play and what you can do. 

Thanks

8 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

I love the Raganrok map, so much to explore, so much antention to detail and little references (Shreks swamp lol ) here and there. As a console user I look forward to the expansion as we are a little bit behind PC. First expansion for PC was so long ago, will be good to finally catch up :)

A "little" behind

2 hours ago, Nidhoggur said:

By far my favorite map to play on.  Very well done :)

I totally agree with you, beautiful transitions from the wilderness and redwood areas. It looks much better than SE in terms of layout, with so many flat areas to build. I especially like how the water is more evenly distributed throughout the biome. Well done Rag team!

5 hours ago, AngryChris73 said:

I gotta say great job with ragnorak and the desert, i love the very southern islands that are isolated from the rest of the map, a cool idea would be icebergs way up north near the barrier 

The devs actually did the iceburg thing in their previous map - Valhalla. They were a bit glitchy at times for some reason.

Archived