A good laugh

AngrySaltire

I have no idea why this amuses me so much but anyway. I am flying (or should I say gliding) around Aberation leveling up another new rock drake while hunting drops, when I pull a blueprint for a note.... which must be the most useless blueprint in the game, as, as far as I am aware this is unlocked from the word go with no need of engram points at level one. Yes I am aware that as drops give out an item they also have a chance of give out the bp unstead, I just thought it was funny.

Forgive me if it seem silly maybe I am just sad.... but anyway begs the question is there a more useless blueprint in the game ? Whats the most useless blueprint you have found ? 

2 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

I have no idea why this amuses me so much but anyway. I am flying (or should I say gliding) around Aberation leveling up another new rock drake while hunting drops, when I pull a blueprint for a note.... which must be the most useless blueprint in the game, as, as far as I am aware this is unlocked from the word go with no need of engram points at level one. Yes I am aware that as drops give out an item they also have a chance of give out the bp unstead, I just thought it was funny.

Forgive me if it seem silly maybe I am just sad.... but anyway begs the question is there a more useless blueprint in the game ? Whats the most useless blueprint you have found ? 

I found a blueprint for a Stone in my first week of playing the game. Similar to how you can find blueprints for plant species Z/Y traps/fruit. I kept it for quite a while on Legacy. 

6 minutes ago, PuffyPony said:

Not actually that useless, but I did find an Ascendant Torch Blueprint once. You know, that gag item that YouTubers like Sl1pg8r and Zueljin always joke about.

Hahaha Am actually hoping to find an ascendant (or any quality) torch blueprint on Ragnarok for my saddles for dinos like thylos and equus. No luck yet. I thought the gag item with the youtubers were the medium crop plot blueprint lol ? 

1 hour ago, AngrySaltire said:

Hahaha Am actually hoping to find an ascendant (or any quality) torch blueprint on Ragnarok for my saddles for dinos like thylos and equus. No luck yet. I thought the gag item with the youtubers were the medium crop plot blueprint lol ? 

Those too lol. I actually find those extremely helpful because then I don't have to waste points on those

1 hour ago, Yster said:

Would love to find a stone wall and foundation blue Print.. Also stone arrow BP.. cause you can stick it in any Dino and craft it.. Currently O have to attempt to carry all the requirements in myself to craft stone walls and stone foundations.  

Crafting such items "in the dino's inventory" levels up the dino right? You dont actually have to be on the dino? I read about it here somewhere but never actually tried it yet. 

16 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

I remember in the good old days where purple beacons often gave the player like two compass blueprints, and/or three water jar blueprints.

Aaaahh those were the days.

16 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

We got our ascendant torch blueprint from drop in ice cave. Not inside just that 5-6 drops you can fly to.

Archived