Taming Calculator

CMitch24

37 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

Hi @CMitch24, I believe this one for Android is very good. I haven't used it myself, but I haven't heard anything negative about it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.danlev.dododex

just downloaded it and its amazing! thanks a bunch @GamerPerfection,  

13 hours ago, GamerPerfection said:

Hi @CMitch24, I believe this one for Android is very good. I haven't used it myself, but I haven't heard anything negative about it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.danlev.dododex

Thanks so much for recommending Dododex. :)

@CMitch24 - if you have any feedback on Dododex, please let me know. I'm actively working on new features for it (the iOS taming calculator too). I'm also actively verifying the accuracy based on user reports too. :) 

8 minutes ago, danleveille said:

@CMitch24 - if you have any feedback on Dododex, please let me know. I'm actively working on new features for it (the iOS taming calculator too). I'm also actively verifying the accuracy based on user reports too. :) 

This app has been the salvation of my taming needs. I can't thank you enough! 

6 hours ago, danleveille said:

ill follow you and ill let ya know if i find any problems!! thank you so much for this game changing app!!!

8 hours ago, danleveille said:

Is there some way to change the server taming multiplier? I tinkered with it for a couple of minutes but could find it.

could we also see a breeding calculator in then future?

13 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Is there some way to change the server taming multiplier? I tinkered with it for a couple of minutes but could find it.

could we also see a breeding calculator in then future?

AS @Hubba said, click "Settings" at the bottom of the app. :)

In the next version of the app, I will be including breeding times and incubation temperatures. Breeding stats will come in a later version. :)

• 3 months later...

Is there anyone that is doing this but with the values from the current Xbox version, i have yet to find a semi accurate one, some are +/- up to 200% on Time and narcotics amount. I dont need perfect but my tolerance is more like +/- 10% i dont mind it not being perfect but as of right now the several i checked are wildly off from one another and from actual results. Thanks!

I use dododex and it has been within a variance of seconds over a 45 minute tame. I play on the xbox on a dedicated server with x2 taming speed. There is a setting button on the bottom right of the iPhone app that lets you change your modifiers. If you are playing on a dedicated server, find out what your taming multipliers are at and adjust the settings accordingly.

Archived