On 2/10/2019 at 4:11 AM, Crildo said:

Hi new to this site so don’t know if I’m in the right place? But looking for someone to help me with my expert settings on my Nitrado server for xbox one? I’ve tried a few times / different ways of getting aberration dinos to spawn on Ragnarok but can’t seem to get it to work properly? Any help appreciated 

Can you post your code here, and tell me which of the .ini files you're place it in (gameusersettings/game)?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Soldiercide, very good guide, screenshots really help.  I was wondering if it is even possible to alter dino stats and or how much they progress.  So for example, if a Level 1 T-Rex has 2,000 health and gains 100 per level, suppose I want to alter this so that a Level 1 will only have 1,000 health and will gain 50 per level - is this possible?  If so can you point me in the right direction?  Thanks

On 2/17/2019 at 6:38 PM, DynamiteLotus said:

This is a great guide, thank you for sharing for us "dummies" ?

I'm trying to add vanilla engrams to our Primitive+ server...like the longneck rifle, tranq darts, and the motorboat.  How might I go about that?

Edit: Got it to work!

Hey how did you end up getting where you can add vanilla stuff to prim plus?

On 2/10/2019 at 4:11 AM, Crildo said:

Hi new to this site so don’t know if I’m in the right place? But looking for someone to help me with my expert settings on my Nitrado server for xbox one? I’ve tried a few times / different ways of getting aberration dinos to spawn on Ragnarok but can’t seem to get it to work properly? Any help appreciated 

This is a nice example code of how you could do it, 
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesDunes",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="BasilDesert",EntryWeight=0.03,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Basilisk_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Basilisk_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01)))
Finding the areas which you want to spawn them in is the hardest part, and if you want multiple things spawning in the same zone it is expandable. 
Hope this is helpful and I'm not too late on the reply.

On 3/12/2019 at 10:27 AM, clayton23 said:

Soldiercide, very good guide, screenshots really help.  I was wondering if it is even possible to alter dino stats and or how much they progress.  So for example, if a Level 1 T-Rex has 2,000 health and gains 100 per level, suppose I want to alter this so that a Level 1 will only have 1,000 health and will gain 50 per level - is this possible?  If so can you point me in the right direction?  Thanks

There is.  Go to the following link and click on PlayerBaseStatMultipliers in the Contents box.  You are looking for the following:
https://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration#PerLevelStatsMultiplier

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[0]=1.0
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Add[0]=1.0
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity[0]=1.0

The page will show you what the default values are and does a decent job at explaining how the coding impacts dino progression.

On 3/13/2019 at 8:05 PM, Ninjahunter560 said:

Hey how did you end up getting where you can add vanilla stuff to prim plus?

Use the following link to acquire the code and for an explanation on how this works:
https://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration#Engram_Entries

Use this link to acquire the classname you will need to build out the code:
https://ark.gamepedia.com/Engram_Classnames

I am going to warn you though that PrimPlus is a bit buggy.  At one point some vanilla items were disappearing  at server restart.  I'm not sure if this is still the case or not.

• 2 weeks later...

I have done some googling and everyone is saying I can't mod the unofficial PC server for Xbox 1. However I have heard of a PS4 server with a mod stack. Maybe they increased it with ini. files, not sure.

However wiki nitrado has instructions for adding mods. 

With Expert Mode, you can have the server manage and do all of the Auto Installs for your mods (As above), but you must also make sure
the server's GameUserSettings.ini has been set up to turn the mods on as well. Here, you can see an example of this below:
Activemods.png

Please see think for full page. https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/Install_mods_on_an_ARK:_Survival_Evolved_server

If we could unlock in expert mode then maybe mods would be available? I can't seem to get it to work. Any ideas?

I have tried to do it through the Engine Settings, but it seems not to be functioning.

Webp.net-compress-image.jpg

On 4/4/2019 at 5:55 AM, Jloco said:

I have done some googling and everyone is saying I can't mod the unofficial PC server for Xbox 1. However I have heard of a PS4 server with a mod stack. Maybe they increased it with ini. files, not sure.

However wiki nitrado has instructions for adding mods. 

With Expert Mode, you can have the server manage and do all of the Auto Installs for your mods (As above), but you must also make sure
the server's GameUserSettings.ini has been set up to turn the mods on as well. Here, you can see an example of this below:
Activemods.png

Please see think for full page. https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/Install_mods_on_an_ARK:_Survival_Evolved_server

If we could unlock in expert mode then maybe mods would be available? I can't seem to get it to work. Any ideas?

I have tried to do it through the Engine Settings, but it seems not to be functioning.

Webp.net-compress-image.jpg

There is an ini for item stacking as mods cannot be installed on console servers.

• 1 month later...
On 3/23/2019 at 7:59 PM, Soldiercide said:

Use the following link to acquire the code and for an explanation on how this works:
https://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration#Engram_Entries

Use this link to acquire the classname you will need to build out the code:
https://ark.gamepedia.com/Engram_Classnames

I am going to warn you though that PrimPlus is a bit buggy.  At one point some vanilla items were disappearing  at server restart.  I'm not sure if this is still the case or not.

Yes, you can add vanilla engrams/items this way, but WHENEVER YOU RESTART your server all non p+ items are GONE. As I know from browsing the web this is because P+ kills all vanilla items on start before reading your ini file. In the end this makes it not really working if you want to change your settings from time to time.

On 5/12/2019 at 1:37 PM, Korkopadraig said:

Yes, you can add vanilla engrams/items this way, but WHENEVER YOU RESTART your server all non p+ items are GONE. As I know from browsing the web this is because P+ kills all vanilla items on start before reading your ini file. In the end this makes it not really working if you want to change your settings from time to time.

Probably because it’s intended to wipe non-primitive plus items because it’s a total conversion

• 2 weeks later...

No Idea how to remove this quote box. So I'll just use it to say Wasssssup!!

Hello,

I have used expert mode with no problems and modifying the item stack sizes is great. I am interested in editing the crafting rates of individual items.

Moreover Increasing the amount of meat that is cooked in the industrial grill. I have all these stacks of meat now, it would be great if I could cook say.... 100 raw meat every 30 seconds? I could probably increase it with the crafting speed but I'm more interested in just editing a single item since i am the server admin and dont want to make everything too easy for the users on my server. ;)

34 minutes ago, VlKlN said:

Hello,

I have used expert mode with no problems and modifying the item stack sizes is great. I am interested in editing the crafting rates of individual items.

Moreover Increasing the amount of meat that is cooked in the industrial grill. I have all these stacks of meat now, it would be great if I could cook say.... 100 raw meat every 30 seconds? I could probably increase it with the crafting speed but I'm more interested in just editing a single item since i am the server admin and dont want to make everything too easy for the users on my server. ;)

No ini for that. Just go to the game pedia page to see which ini settings you can control.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived