gotta say i love this game

NummNummz

i have to say out of all the time i've been playing this game since early access days. I've loved it. i really have. there's been a lot of up and downs from time to time sure. but most games do have those. and i'm sure the development team has learned something from all this. maybe on how to improve things from here on out. its been nice to just kick back and play single player all this time. yes i don't play online. i don't play on servers. NO i don't get "bored" of it. maybe because i'm a huge dinosaur fan. always have been growing up. and that's why i have to say. i think a lot of people have forgotten what the core game is really about. i see so many people playing on youtube. i watch so many play and when i do, most of them are focused on the non dino aspects of the game. the pvp parts, towers, turrets, fighting eachother, literally using mods to make it into a freaking call of duty type game. or battle royale.  and it kinda saddens me. i don't watch those people at all because to me that's literally like watching a shooter game. now a lot of the people i watch on youtube focus on the breeding of the dinos. the creatures. or building in the game. or exploring beautiful areas. and that to me is really what this game is about. being in a world filled with awesome creatures, exploring caves, and finding treasure or notes. basically i think alot of people have gotten sidetracked with all the pretty features and stuff. and stopped seeing  the fact we are literally playing a dinosaur game. that's what this core game is about. and i think pvp has really really sidetracked a lot of people from seeing that. not those who just play with their friends like co-op but those who literally fight tribe wars and go all out crazy with weapons and cheats. exploiting the system. or just fighting with everyone. killing people left and right. i mean sure yeah the game has those features. but at the core. this is an adventure game and exploration game about DINOSAURS! were here to find out what happened to humanity. why things went wrong. what these creatures do. how they adapt. how to care for them. how to make our species evolve or survive.

anyhow that's just my opinion take it or leave it.

now here's also my opinions on things improved for all games

DodoRex or other creatures like skeletal versions added into single player on all consoles.  to up the difficulty and keep everyone the same. even if the skeleton versions are only in the volcanic areas because they got scorched. or spooky reasons either way.

fix any crashes and make sure the fixes work before releasing fixes so they don't cause more crashes for others

keep all updates very close together as possible even if you have to hold them for a another week. make sure everyone is on the same update. and make sure it works before you release it. especially on consoles keep those as close as possible.

fix all other bugs in the main game before releasing more paid content because lord knows we don't want anyone having even more crashes or else complaints 

all in all i love playing this game. so good work guys. just learn from your mistakes. but keep working hard. i certain enjoy it alot!  have a good day everyone.

Archived