Ark Branding / Screen Shots / Logos Right to Use?

Lug

High five friends.  I am building  website to support an effort along these lines:

After several hours of fumbling around I have managed to install all 5 maps in a cluster on my personal servers and have verified stability/speed/disaster-recovery. My goal is to occassionally run short 2-4 hour paid (like 5.00) sessions with cash prizes, and longer 1+ week paid (like 20.00) sessions with cash prizes and organized events.

I am currently building a forum, website and interest as well as a small animal battle arena, jousting lanes, bolo tag pits, 1v1 - 6v6 gladiator arenas and the king of the hill/island simulator!
Current Thinking: Island 3x most things and where the battle arenas/games/events are setup and run from, Rag 1.5x pve-ish, Abb 2x pve-ish, Center 1.5x pvp Coming soon, Ark, as you have never experienced it! Real cash prizes, simulated games in the games, organized set piece play, and of course shenanigans and beer! All ideas, questions, comments welcome. Significant contributers receive 1 ridiculous griffin or reasonable animal of their choice.

https://discord.gg/5hm9A

My question is a) am I withing rights of use to play games like this?  b) how do I best understand my rights to use Ark Logos/Branding Elements, Wildcard Logos/Branding elements etc as I grow the community around these events and other goofy shenanigans of the SgtPappy Dodo Fight Club Cluster?

High five, stay awesome, -J

Awesome, thank you, yes nothing like that, just like Microsoft has a "press pack" they prefer folks use to make sure their logos look right etc. and some groups want you to fill out paperwork if you want to host fun little one of paid events.  I will push on and if I actually get anything fun going will be sure to check back.  Just wanting to be above bar.  High five and thank you Chris. Cheers, -J

Archived