Ride Yuty or Rex for Solo Bosses?

Dave192

1 hour ago, GP said:

There is no point in having a rider-less Yuty as it doesn't use it's ability when unmounted.

I would ride the Yuty and you should be fine, but it may depend on how many Rexs you've got. If you've got plenty then the slower biting of Rexs shouldn't be a problem.

Auto-Courage does not work? I seemed to get mine to both intimidate and courage without a rider. 

2 hours ago, 10,000 Jelly Doughnuts said:

Auto-Courage does not work? I seemed to get mine to both intimidate and courage without a rider. 

Even if the yuty roars by itself, it's probably a lot easier to position unridden rexes correctly than a unridden yuty. You also have a better overview of the arena if you're on the back on the yuty.

1 minute ago, AngrySaltire said:

Auto courage roar is only a thing in single player, so OP would have to be playing in single player for this to be a thing, but we dont know if he is or isnt

I swear it was a setting in Yuty and the setting is on both Online and Single Player. I could be wrong though

14 minutes ago, 10,000 Jelly Doughnuts said:

I swear it was a setting in Yuty and the setting is on both Online and Single Player. I could be wrong though

Deffinatly a setting in yuty in single player, am fairly certain it isnt a thing online but dont quote me on that just incase something changed when I wasnt looking lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived