pvp ArkEvo.com PVP x10 Rates S+/ORP/Stacking/Shop *Island/Rag/Aberration*

neodite

Welcome to ArkEvo! WWW.ARKEVO.COM

We are now clustered! As well as the main Ragnarok server we now have The Island too! *UPDATED* Added Aberration too

We are a PVP server on Ragnarok, (more maps will be added in a cluster when players increase).

The server is our very own dedicated server (We don't use a crappy game hosting company). in a data centre located in the United Kingdom.

ArkEvo was created due to the difficulty of us not only finding a good server with the mods/rules we wanted, but also one with great performance (And admins that actually knew how to admin a server), and also sick of admins abusing power. You WONT have that with us.
We also do not wipe the server, nothing more annoying than starting on a server and a few weeks later they wipe and you are left with nothing, not here, providing you log in at least once a week, you will never loose anything!

The server is also protected with ORP (If people wanted to get raided while they were at work or asleep, they would probably just play official).

Connecting:

Ragnarok

Add the server to your favourites list with 185.38.149.21:27015
Or copy/paste this link into your browser steam://connect/185.38.149.21:27015
Also, you can go to our website (www.arkevo.co.uk) and click Connect

TheIsland

Add the server to your favourites list with 185.38.149.21:27017
Or copy/paste this link into your browser steam://connect/185.38.149.21:27017

Aberration (Dino upload / download has been disabled for now, will let the playerbase decide if they want it enabled)

Add the server to your favourites list with 185.38.149.21:27019
Or copy/paste this link into your browser steam://connect/185.38.149.21:27019

I am developing our own website (I'm a full-time software developer). We wanted something that not only looked good but also gave us plenty of information, not just a crappy generic jmoola template etc..

You can view the website at https://www.arkevo.co.uk

*PLEASE NOTE* The website is currently under heavy development, some sections are/will be incomplete, and I'm sure a few bugs will popup as I'm deploying the latest release.

Rates:

• Harvest x10
  • Tame, Hatch, Mature. x20
  • Player x10

Rules:

Rules and more information can be found on our website https://arkevo.co.uk/
(still under some construction)

Mods: (You can sub too the full modpack  HERE)

Aswell as a in-game shop and points system, more info again can be found on the website, but once you log in, to get 2 free kits. Type /kit starter and /kit vip.
(More items are being added)
We also have custom Beacon drops! (no mod)

Discord

We are open to suggestions on rates, mods or anything else you may think would be a good change, or for any more information feel free to join our discord.

[CLICK HERE TO JOIN DISCORD]
Or join with the code Z79Mgse

We hope to see you soon! Only by joining and being a part of our community can you help it grow and be better :)

***UPDATE***

We are always trying to find ways to improve our servers. And the latest addition is the new bot I developed (ArkEvo).

Ever had it where a server you are playing on is down and the admin(s) are AFK? So have to wait hours for them to get back on? Well not with us!

Typing !status into Discord, will force the bot to do a server status check, if any of the servers are found to be offline, the bot will start the server automatically :)

Here is an example of a server being down and coming back up.

discord_bot.thumb.png.8bb2c7a1d804ad30761f4a71bb46397c.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived