Let the War Begin

Flyingskunk18

The biggest alliance of megas just split down the middle and both sides are at each others throats. Let the long list of dead dinos, players, and salt ensue. Place your bets here who will come out on top Space cowboys, vVv, and Uknown versus Umbrella corp, Karma Crew, and Power Rangers. Personally i think Sc, vVv, and TU

On 1/6/2018 at 9:17 AM, Flyingskunk18 said:

Pretty much more interested to see what peoples thoughts are in an intelectual way. Which is not happening on any of the dis chats

Personally I think that SC, vVv and Unknown have got it in the bag. I feel like Umbrella the name has more impact than their players do, KC just rely on offlining and ddosing and PR I've never had a running in with so I have no comment on them. 

I've been raiding with SC and god damn they're brutal man... 

• 1 month later...
Guest BubbaCrawfish
17 minutes ago, JJ2432 said:

I’m an sc tribemember we are sweeping them no competition

Maybe that's what everyone wants you to think... It could be part of their ultimate plan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

UC lost 33 servers  already just  this past month power rangers is already dead  karma crew isn't strong enough to hold off week long server seiges  and SC been taking in  alot more people rn we have  them outnumbered and what left of UC's resources slaves  have  turned on them so UC on it last leg and will be what KoS is now dead  their brand is dead because they  wanted split and try to pull a turnover. 

On 4/9/2018 at 1:35 PM, unwanted said:

UC lost 33 servers  already just  this past month power rangers is already dead  karma crew isn't strong enough to hold off week long server seiges  and SC been taking in  alot more people rn we have  them outnumbered and what left of UC's resources slaves  have  turned on them so UC on it last leg and will be what KoS is now dead  their brand is dead because they  wanted split and try to pull a turnover. 

Impressive numbers but I think I can say this for a lot of people. SC although they may be the biggest mega at the moment, they will never really be liked by any due to their foul means of 'raiding' you cannot credit yourselves as great Ark players especially when your mega tribe is renown for undermapping. Your leaders are some of the most well known undermappers. You may be the strongest as of now but I don't think you have the respect of any.

On 4/15/2018 at 9:32 AM, Dylan1602 said:

Impressive numbers but I think I can say this for a lot of people. SC although they may be the biggest mega at the moment, they will never really be liked by any due to their foul means of 'raiding' you cannot credit yourselves as great Ark players especially when your mega tribe is renown for undermapping. Your leaders are some of the most well known undermappers. You may be the strongest as of now but I don't think you have the respect of any.

not everyone in sc is respectable mostly because they are making our name look bad and no being in sc doesn't make me a better ark player or it make  anyone else either  but we are the biggest  and still  growing with our  allies 

On 4/17/2018 at 6:14 PM, Gigawaya said:

well being new to the game i get destroyed within 5 minutes by every single group and tribe on whichever server i try haha

red is dead is rule that many servers go by its mostly because players pretend to be new but are actually scouting we have a red is dead but we are are mild about it we only get serious about it when we think there are from a  rival server or just being annoying

On 4/15/2018 at 9:32 AM, Dylan1602 said:

i understand your points and yeah it mostly game problems/glitches a few bad apple doesn't mean we all do but its either do it or get wiped by someone who is 

15 hours ago, unwanted said:

red is dead is rule that many servers go by its mostly because players pretend to be new but are actually scouting we have a red is dead but we are are mild about it we only get serious about it when we think there are from a  rival server or just being annoying

yeah i've seen people talking about that on several games, they usually dont even talk to me just kill me and steal my poop lol

Just now, Gigawaya said:

yeah i've seen people talking about that on several games, they usually dont even talk to me just kill me and steal my poop lol

yeah it sucks but it better then risking a FOB being built secretly just  keep  joining  but  don't waste much in building  they might see  it as a hopeless case and just keep talking to them

Just now, unwanted said:

\

yt\]`[/pwe had a beach bob that was cool until he killed our dung beetle  then he basically free target practice  

haha well yeah, i've been trying to get some friends to join up with me on the game so we could start a little tribe and make some allies but thus far i've been solo, tried to join a couple groups too but got denied so just been a loner

Archived