Cant see tripwire alarm notifications.

Sillybob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if this works for Xbox?

I'm having issues linking my Xbox account on here to even try. https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/settings/login/&service=27

Heading there and clicking on "Sign in with Xbox" leads me to a login page wherein I get this error from Microsoft (Chrome 78.0.3904.108, Mac Mojave 10.14.5)

invalid_request: The provided value for the input parameter 'redirect_uri' is not valid. The expected value is a URI which matches a redirect URI registered for this client application.

So looks like a bad redirect uri parameter perhaps in the key it's passing to Microsoft? Or maybe I'm just an early bird and it errors before it can even log me in (which doesn't make a ton of sense since I'm guessing this is allowed since it's an option in my profile settings)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

are u sure 

On 1/9/2018 at 3:43 AM, Matt6123 said:

Your account is in "early bird" status. You need to be promoted to regular member in order for in game notifications to work.

In order to be promoted you need to be an active user, which means posting frequently on the forums.

Once they figure out your not a spambot, etc.. they will promote you. They don't specify how long it will take though. I am also waiting to be promoted so I can finally get tripwire alarms to work.

Are u sure about that the reason about account status?

Archived