Cant see tripwire alarm notifications.

Sillybob

So i have just signed up to survivetheark.com hoping to get a notification whenever a tripwire is set of.

But from what that i have seen, when i tripped the alarm i got no notification on this website.

can someone maybe help me and tell me what did i do wrong?

i just used the "Sign in with Steam", but that seem to just make things more complicated.

Your account is in "early bird" status. You need to be promoted to regular member in order for in game notifications to work.

In order to be promoted you need to be an active user, which means posting frequently on the forums.

Once they figure out your not a spambot, etc.. they will promote you. They don't specify how long it will take though. I am also waiting to be promoted so I can finally get tripwire alarms to work.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2018 at 4:43 PM, Matt6123 said:

Your account is in "early bird" status. You need to be promoted to regular member in order for in game notifications to work.

In order to be promoted you need to be an active user, which means posting frequently on the forums.

Once they figure out your not a spambot, etc.. they will promote you. They don't specify how long it will take though. I am also waiting to be promoted so I can finally get tripwire alarms to work.

You made it, congrats!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/23/2018 at 4:39 AM, Nazzrel said:

Why would they force people to post to get notifications? 

Probably so megatribes can't just have one person make an account for watching their own backs and never contribute to the community or interact with anyone outside their circle.

(Not allowed to be selfish and deceitful)

Otherwise, what's early bird status mean anyways? When I first signed up in June I could only post once per 24 hours so I left for a while since that was just annoying to even give a response to a response after a full day.

• 4 months later...

Sorry to burst your bubble but no one really uses these tripwire things. They have always been a gimmick that doesn't really function effectively. It's the same for the IED/land mine things. Doesn't do enough damage to even injure most players.

If you are relying on these inadequate and pointless traps as a base defence then you must be either brand new or pretty bad at the game or both.

The tripwire notification  will work u need to get out of early bird stage in the forums post get a few likes an comment on somebody's post an never listen to ppl that have negative  responses on stuff as stated above no they won't save your base from being raided but will give you a heads up works fine an always has...great ingame tool barely used sadly 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived