pvp Accepting raid requests

Causebot

I will start off by saying I can't guarantee we can wipe any base.  We are a strong tribe and I figured, instead of keep on wiping tribes for no reason, I might as well help out small tribes who want revenge or are being bullied by tyrants who  deserve it.

Post the server, tribe name, location, Screenshots (if possible), and why you want the tribe wiped.  

:)

I just copied and pasted from my past topic.

Got wiped by XE Phoenix from aberration728 so me and my tibemate moved to 791. Was getting a base setup with our own metal stuff and tames. Got invited to merge tribes with Brotherhood of server 791 so we brought our stuff and tames to their base. We joined and I started to look around the base. Followed the rules, but upon exiting the base, Outlaw0005 had been ordered to kill us by their leader, weneedwar, and proceed to take our stuff and tame and kicked us out. Apparently, I was admin and walked into buildings without knowing they were personal houses within the base. I was looking though stuff to know the base but they assumed we were stealing. I didn't want any of their stuff, just wanted blueprints to use. So they were ordered to kill us and kick us from the tribe. We didn't even fight back or appear hostile in any way. Tried explaining to them but they wouldnt believe us. I just want them wiped for inviting us into their tribe and then killing and kicking us without fair trial. Coordinates are 20 lat 50 lon. Allies with Second Sons. Two metal turret towers with four on each, giant stone base with some metal walls and spikes to border the roofs perimeter. 3 smaller personal metal bases. Equipped with plenty of spinos, karkinos, ravagers, ankylos, ammo, explosives, typical big tribe stuff. Probably upgraded by now.  Again, NA-PVP-PS4Official-Aberration791

Hey, Server: 56; Tribe Name: Good Vibes; Location: around green obelisk; I can try to get screenshots. The reason why I want them wiped is because me and buddies joined up on a tribe and we did so much, we got the dragons they needed, they killed all the griffins we tamed. After a while when we were stuff for them, they kicked us and said we were no longer allowed to build on the server. My gamertag is ANXG SPECTRUM, if you need any further details.

Ragnarok server 212. Allegiance. They bully every one killing for no reasons with their wyvern. Killed my tribe while they were looking for eggs. Before i could give them an egg they wiped out my whole tribe and our raft for just an egg. Killed some tribe on a raft hunting leeches to cure themselves. Straight up troll tribe.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bro I got a tribe that is the worst of the worst. biggest bullies you could imagine they literally torture the people on this server. The leader is an arrogent racist who constantly uses his power to mentally torture extremely nice people who are continually nice to him and he just poops all over them I can explain to you in detail how he demeans people and even have physical evidence. all you have to do is join my party when hes there and you will want to wipe them. please respond asap I would really appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for someone to go ahead and raid Sausage Party/Jigsaw (allied together it seems), seem to have cornered entire server for extended amount of time. They do have a Tek gate blocking the Uppersouth Cave (68/56 location) as well as owning the entire N/W ice island at 30/10 location. The Northwest location has 5 pillairs going max height into the air with turrets (rocket turrets?) and 3 dragons and whatever else tamed inside.

Reason: Entire sever entirely outclassed, they spam rocket launchers like candy at stone bases/boats like it’s a parade. Knowing this, they probably have quite the treasure trove of nifty items. Only have low level tames, like a level 15 trike, that they keep killing for no reason other than laughs….It gets old. Don’t have anything in the way of a reward, but im sure I can spend some time to tame some things.

Let me know, love to watch it happen!

Server 186

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived