Pick & hatchet BP drops on Rag

edandbunny

When playing on the Center map I used to get them them somewhat regularly especially out of Alpha spawn loot bags. Playing on Rag I have not even found one BP for them and I regularly kill alphas, hit drops of all levels, and work red loot crates in the Desert.

Has anyone found a place where BP's for metal picks and hatchets drop? I would even be happy to see MC or Ascendant tools themselves as the highest I have gotten is Journeyman.

When playing on the Center map I used to get them them somewhat regularly especially out of Alpha spawn loot bags. Playing on Rag I have not even found one BP for them and I regularly kill alphas, hit drops of all levels, and work red loot crates in the Desert.
Has anyone found a place where BP's for metal picks and hatchets drop? I would even be happy to see MC or Ascendant tools themselves as the highest I have gotten is Journeyman.
The beginning area in the ice cave where you can fly

On 1/5/2018 at 11:32 AM, Ep1cM0nk3y said:
On 1/5/2018 at 10:53 AM, edandbunny said:

The beginning area in the ice cave where you can fly

Yessss, those crates should do the trick. I have yet to get anything good yet, but at least the tools and BPs are dropping from them. Thanks for the help.

Archived