Nitrado hosted Ragnarok server x12 boosted loot drops

Adult run Ragnarok server this is a pc hosted server so you will need to change your filter to (unofficial pc hosted session) before you search. The server name is (x12 gathering/ boosted breeding )                                                                                                              This is a new server which will be running for a long long time by me and a friend we both are over 25 years old so there will be no salty or childish acts unlike alot of other servers its pvp not pve its a boosted server after all also there are  and will never be any admin abuse on this server we have been playing on the server for a month and decided to open it up so plenty of build locations open we have been playing this game from when it was released to xbox and was tired of how officials have been ruined by the devs so to bypass all that bull we run our own now                                                                                                                                                                                    the server wild dino max lvl is 210 all player stats are boosted not retarded boosted but boosted enough to survive the map and general farming i.e weight and oxygen have been boosted along with the rest to balance  we have removed the turret limit nurf also platform building is allowed you pick up 11 stone so this is a high gather loot Drops have been increased aswell as plant x will grow quick but not to quick so it can be spammed around the map breeding is also boosted aswell as exp so it doesnt feel grindy all we ask is keep the map clean i.e clean up after yourself and dont build on resources/drops this is a 10 player server but will be increased depending on how popular it gets there will be no starter pack you start just as the game intended and like i said there are no admins and no orp so besides all of that we hope to see this server grow and enjoy. any questions ask here or in game 

Is there server name included somewhere in that gigantic paragraph? I read most of it but when you want to go back for things like “what did he say the tame speed was again” it really helps when a post like this is split up with bullet points ;) sounds cool though and I wish you the best if luck! Down with the admins!!!

• 6 months later...
  • Jerryn locked this topic

Archived