pve RAG/ABERRATION/ISLAND/GENESIS/EXT/VALGUERO Mega Cluster [US BASED]

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Week days after 5-6pm PST and weekends we got ppl on all day pretty much so that would be like around 7-8pm your time. But we got regulars that pop in through out the day. 

Posted Images

Sounds like a great server... would love to join.  Any chance I can bring over an existing character... no dinos or items.  I have a max level avatar with all engrams unlocked from my own single player and private server days that I'd really like to use instead of grinding from the beginning again.  Hoping since this is PvE, that might be okay.  Please let me know.

8 hours ago, Shizolator said:

Sounds like a great server... would love to join.  Any chance I can bring over an existing character... no dinos or items.  I have a max level avatar with all engrams unlocked from my own single player and private server days that I'd really like to use instead of grinding from the beginning again.  Hoping since this is PvE, that might be okay.  Please let me know.

The way we have our cluster setup, you cannot bring over anything that is not clustered with ours. :( 

Edited by ArenaSky