How to summon Ragnarok labyrinth bosses

Walayimuna

• 8 months later...

You have to run around and kill the other animals in the room, destroy the trees, and tear up the plants. But first check to see if you can walk into the area with the artifacts. I've cleared it before then went back and did the second path to get the other artifact only to get to the mini boss and it never showed up. Walked up to the artifacts and the force field let me in because the room hadn't reset yet.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

How is this still an issue?? It’s August, 2019 and this is still happening. I’ve been in the arena of this puzzle cave for over and hour and nothing has happened. The deers aren’t spawning, I’ve destroyed everything in here and I can’t get out. Why... whyyyyyyy do I still play this game?!

has anyone found a solution?

• 2 months later...

You have to pass all the previous labyrinth room PROPERLY so the labyrinth mechanic can prepare for you. Otherwise the mechanic ignores you, hence no boss will come out.

In the Oasis, kill a Megaloceros to trigger the spirit wolf and bear. Defeat them from lvl.50 to lvl.250 to get rid of the force field protecting the artifacts.

See more about Life's Labyrinth: https://ark.gamepedia.com/Life's_Labyrinth_(Ragnarok)

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived