Forum Game: Bad Advice

RasFW

24 minutes ago, Thorium said:

You don't, it's a intended game mechanic.

How do i become the alpha mega super tribe?

Oooops

Get killed by as many people as possible to get your respawn timer so high that everyone gains your respect for patients and your crowned alpha super mega.

How do you tame a dodorex?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oooops
Get killed by as many people as possible to get your respawn timer so high that everyone gains your respect for patients and your crowned alpha super mega.

How do you tame a dodorex?

Put the vday special Rex skin on a female dodo. Then have it follow you and go find the dodorex. Once it has spotted your female dodo with the skin, it will get a love boost causing it to go passive. You then have to hand feed it organic polymer, or it's been known to work if you just feed it clubbed baby penguins...

How do I become a good forum mod?

• Wildcard Community
27 minutes ago, anubis3691 said:

Put the vday special Rex skin on a female dodo. Then have it follow you and go find the dodorex. Once it has spotted your female dodo with the skin, it will get a love boost causing it to go passive. You then have to hand feed it organic polymer, or it's been known to work if you just feed it clubbed baby penguins...

How do I become a good forum mod?

You break every single forum rule.

What creature should you use to clear the tek cave?

3 hours ago, legosaurus said:

That would be the broodmother because she is a spider with many legs.

Why should I fight the overseer?

18 low level snails a dung Beatle and 3 mate boosted troglodytes. The overseer only does % base attacks so you low level snails will take almost no damage. Just be sure to fill them with stimberries for quick healing.

What is the best way to get good quality blueprints for water jars? 

31 minutes ago, Gogohorse said:

You use a tek rail gun, instant KO every time. Oh also be sure there are lots of Rex’s where it’s gonna land.

What should I look for in a unaficial server?

Find the admin that will give you the most stuff to keep you on the server. After all, it's only fair. Everyone else has been playing longer and is so far ahead. That's a fair server clear of any admin abuse for sure.

How should I defend my base on abberation?

Find the admin that will give you the most stuff to keep you on the server. After all, it's only fair. Everyone else has been playing longer and is so far ahead. That's a fair server clear of any admin abuse for sure.

How should I defend my base on abberation?
That's easy: place a group of moschops outside the base to fight for you. And use air conditioners to freeze your enemies to death.

Where in Aberration can I find the artifacts?

On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 2:29 AM, Gogohorse said:

In the fertile zone, after all he needs nutreants to keep up his size.

whats the best way to survive the winter zone?

Have a Titanosaur on follow, and it will detect when the extreme cold is hurting you.  It will then sit on you because it wants to prevent you getting hypothermia.

How can I persuade two Wyverns to breed?

On 2/26/2018 at 4:05 PM, DuoMog said:

How can I persuade two Wyverns to breed?

Position the 2 wyverns so that they’re facing each other, and set them to turret mode. Have a tribemate pick up a small dino with a flyer (I’d recommend using the moth, as it can carry larger creatures than a Quetzal can), and while you stand in between the two wyverns, your tribemate will drop the dino right at your feet. The wyverns will instantly use their breath attacks to kill whatever creature you dropped in front of them, and this’ll cause the female wyvern to lay an egg. Don’t forget, you need to be standing between them when they attack, or it won’t work!

What’s the best layout for a pvp base?

1 hour ago, Royalstar said:

Position the 2 wyverns so that they’re facing each other, and set them to turret mode. Have a tribemate pick up a small dino with a flyer (I’d recommend using the moth, as it can carry larger creatures than a Quetzal can), and while you stand in between the two wyverns, your tribemate will drop the dino right at your feet. The wyverns will instantly use their breath attacks to kill whatever creature you dropped in front of them, and this’ll cause the female wyvern to lay an egg. Don’t forget, you need to be standing between them when they attack, or it won’t work!

What’s the best layout for a pvp base?

Go to aberration and build your base in the element river. Any structure automatically becomes tek.

What's the best way of gathering cementing paste on ragnarok?

5 minutes ago, Miju01 said:

You take a wyvern and a rock element in a little room and wait 20 h :D. ( Do not forget the feeding trough with berries ) :D

Best way to find Black Pearls on Aberration?

Follow the Kraken (or alternatively stalk Johnny Depp).

Are mutations more common in the radiation zones, and if so how can I use that knowledge to my advantage?

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 7:22 PM, Ranger1 said:

Follow the Kraken (or alternatively stalk Johnny Depp).

Are mutations more common in the radiation zones, and if so how can I use that knowledge to my advantage?

They are.  It works best on Abarrant Rexes and usually results in additional fluorescent colours which scare your enemies into dropping their inventories on sight.

How do you create an official Ark server?

Archived