RasFW

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, legosaurus said:

Use the Tek teleporter

How do you tame a Reaper King?

Strip down to your skivies and sing Soft Kitty to it.   Just remember, if you have to stop the song, you have to start from the beginning again.  PS.  This only works if you have a microphone.

What is the best way to harvest pearls?

48 minutes ago, Jerryn said:

Strip down to your skivies and sing Soft Kitty to it.   Just remember, if you have to stop the song, you have to start from the beginning again.  PS.  This only works if you have a microphone.

What is the best way to harvest pearls?

Grind chitin down in the grinder. 

How can I find a max level dino?

11 hours ago, 10,000 Jelly Doughnuts said:

On top of a metal rich mountain.

What is the best way to tame a Theri?

Kill wild gigas and offer the body to the theri you want to tame, similiar to the otter and hesperonis tame. The higher level the giga the better the taming efficiency. 150 giga should be enough to tame any level theri.

Best way to get mutations when breeding dinos ?

21 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

Kill wild gigas and offer the body to the theri you want to tame, similiar to the otter and hesperonis tame. The higher level the giga the better the taming efficiency. 150 giga should be enough to tame any level theri.

Best way to get mutations when breeding dinos ?

Expose your Dinos to radiation or Charge light. 

How do I make kibble?

On ‎22‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 1:37 AM, Makko said:

Remain perfectly still, Rex sight is based on movement.

What's the best method of gathering oil in Aberration?

Kill Aberrant Basilosaurus or Aberrant Tusoteuthis.  They give 50 to 100 oil per kill (the wiki needs to be edited to show these figures).

What is the best way to get a new survivor up to level 100?  I really want to do the Alpha Dragon fight !

2 hours ago, DuoMog said:

Kill Aberrant Basilosaurus or Aberrant Tusoteuthis.  They give 50 to 100 oil per kill (the wiki needs to be edited to show these figures).

What is the best way to get a new survivor up to level 100?  I really want to do the Alpha Dragon fight !

Build 12 a.c. units and a wooden chair. Top off your food and water. Fill 4 gens with gas and set using auto power activation. Sit AFK for 3 months. 

I keep falling from the sky using my wingsuit. What gives?

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, legosaurus said:

Build a cage in the sea and put your dino there. It can't run into the sea if it's already there.

What is a good location to build a base in Aberration?

On the surface.  The extra sunlight will cause your vegetable and berry crops to mature instantly and produce at 500x the rate.  The berries will taste ten times sweeter, increasing their tame value above kibble.  It also reduces fuel consumption that keeps your base powered.

What do I do with all this nameless venom?

On 16/02/2018 at 1:35 AM, Royalstar said:

You have to place it on a bulbdog platform saddle, otherwise it won’t work.

How do I unlock tekgrams?

Kill 50 dodos in succession.  This grants you a choice of Tek Engram.

How do you stop Ark from crashing?

Archived