Giant Ridable MOTH Dossier!

Ryuk

Hello everyone! I came to the conclusion that Ark needs a lot more flying mounts, so I decided put this together. It's my first attempt at a dossier and also this is my first post on this forum. If this was to be implemented it would be my favourite flying mount. Enjoy!

a23JLoK.jpg

Any support would be much appreciated! Thanks for reading :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GarfulOfTheARK said:

I'm sorry to tell you this but Wildcard use real life animals, this is a very good concept

and if a real animal I would hope to be added

-LG

They don't always use real life animals, many of their creatures are inspired by already existing creatures such as anglers, snails or jellyfish. Besides, if they're planning to add Achatina, which is in the same genus as modern day snails and none of which have ever grown to the size that Achatina is planned to be. There is no reason why a giant moth can't be added.

15 hours ago, Ryuk said:

They don't always use real life animals, many of their creatures are inspired by already existing creatures such as anglers, snails or jellyfish. Besides, if they're planning to add Achatina, which is iern day snails and none of which have ever grown to the size that Achatina is planned to be. There is no reason why a giant moth can't be added.

15 hours ago, Ryuk said:

They don't always use real life animals, many of their creatures are inspired by already existing creatures such as anglers, snails or jellyfish. Besides, if they're planning to add Achatina, which is in the same genus as modern day snails and none of which have ever grown to the size that Achatina is planned to be. There is no reason why a giant moth can't be added.

There is those, but about 95% of the game is based off real things (Except jellyfish, snail, n angler..)

And yes there were moths during the cretaceous.

.. And if they find a Giant Moth fossil then I will stuff my mouth with paper and jump in a pool

And if there was a giant moth it would live in a time where the earth was oxygen rich (aka the  Paleocene epoch )

-LG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Marksman338 said:

This would be a great addition to ARK. It'd be nice to have another tamable insect other than the Spiders and Scorpions. Well done. Also, this may be a stupid question, but how would I post fan art into a topic? Either I'm doing it wrong or there is something wrong with my computer because I can't.

Thanks! I'm very thankful for all the support! This was my first dossier c:

And it's not a stupid question! I post my dossiers into the forum by uploading the image onto imgur and then copying the images URL and pasting it directly into the forum. Hope this helps :)

46 minutes ago, Ryuk said:

Thanks! I'm very thankful for all the support! This was my first dossier c:

And it's not a stupid question! I post my dossiers into the forum by uploading the image onto imgur and then copying the images URL and pasting it directly into the forum. Hope this helps :)

Thank you very much. Keep up the great work. I was wondering because I'm trying to upload a picture of my own Carcaharadontosaurus dossier. It doesn't look as good as this though because its hand drawn and on sheet paper without the rips and survivors profile effects.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived