D00MLAND 3 MAP NITRADO CLUSTER, Custom drops, Auto unlocking tek, starters

Server names: D00MLAND, D00MNAROK, D00MISLAND (zeros in d00m)
•NITRADO SERVER CLUSTER, Aberration 10 slot, The Island 32 slot and Ragnarok 32 slot. Will increase/decrease slot size according to population. These are rented servers that vary in price according to slot count and length of time. They're usually paid 3 months each time I renew. I dont ask for donations but if its something you want to do feel free to ask.
•24/7 PvP/Structure damage off Mon-Thurs
•100x taming
•Custom leveling system
•20x harvest
•Baby maturity 20/ Egg hatch 50
•100% Imprint on most tames
•Crop growth 10
•Wild dino level cap 300
•Player lvl cap 125, tames can gain 100 lvls instead of the normal 71.
•Tek engrams auto unlock at max lvl
•Custom drops, element and tek in red, player/dino consumables, raw mats and cosmetics in green and starter kits are in white.
•Faster resource respawn
•Longer days, slightly shorter nights
•Food drain and water drain at 40% of normal
•Boosted character and tame stats to adjust for higher dino difficulty.
•Old school platforms, allows turrets
•Multi floors on platforms, x10 platform building

•Don't "Shock and Awe" raid the little guys. If you're far more advanced leave them be and let them build unless they do something that warrants action but this is anything goes pvp as well. I ask you to play smart and not kill the servers.

PvP is 24/7, structure damage is off during the week to prevent raiding until the Purge. Purge begins on Friday and ends on Sunday. During purge structures take 50% damage.

• Your friends are welcome to join. Any  advertisement of the cluster via forums or Facebook will be rewarded with free gear or tames but nothing game breaking.

•Not password protected, to join search d00m in the top filter for all maps, pvp and the bottom left filter set to unofficial pc sessions. Zeros in d00m

About the admin:

I've been hosting since ark came to console during pre release on a second xbox and recently made the switch to nitrado rentable servers. So I'm very familiar with the game and how to host one with balance. These servers are going to run for a long time and will not disappear overnight or map switch without warning. These maps are a place to call home, to establish a community,  to build on and tame without fear of being gone the next day. I've had a few groups of guys follow me religiously through the hard times and game breaking bugs and crashes and unexpected map wipes because they know I'll take care of them and make things right. I'm not always interfering or putting my nose where it doesn't belong but I do take care of people who become residents on my servers. That being said, it is a pvp environment and things do happen that I won't be able to fix without breaking the balance but instead of quitting or leaving, hang around, luck may find you.

Archived