[Win10/XB1] Player Dedicated Ark Not Showing Up

I'm curious if anyone is able to assist with this issue. I have my PC set up to run a Player Dedicated Ark and allow Crossplay for XB1 and Win10. The first night I set it up I had randoms join (which is fine as I want this.) Since then I haven't. I can't seem to see my server under the session list either. Only way for me to join is to join on the silver xbox live account I created to run the server. Anyone know how I get my server to show up to anyone and everyone?

Guest DJRone89
14 hours ago, Insignificantia said:

I'm curious if anyone is able to assist with this issue. I have my PC set up to run a Player Dedicated Ark and allow Crossplay for XB1 and Win10. The first night I set it up I had randoms join (which is fine as I want this.) Since then I haven't. I can't seem to see my server under the session list either. Only way for me to join is to join on the silver xbox live account I created to run the server. Anyone know how I get my server to show up to anyone and everyone?

Yeah it’s been an issue for player dedicated servers since day 1 of early access. I’m not normally one for so much negativity, but if it hasn’t been fixed in over 2 years, I wouldn’t expect a result any time soon.

Archived