Aberration Singleplayer: Creature/survivor upload outside the obelisks?

EmberStar

In one of the dev posts, I think they mentioned that you could use Supply Beacons to upload Aberration creatures.  Is this functional in singleplayer?  I've found several of the "cave" style Supply Beacons.  But they don't have a data menu.  I'd like to be able to send some of the Aberration creatures to other maps, even if it's not possible to bring in critters from outside.

I would like to be able to send my survivor back to other maps.  I still need to unlock any of the Tek blueprints at all, and I'd like to go ahead and get the achievements and costume unlocks for finding all of the explorer notes and taming one each of the critters.  Preferably without cheating and just using console commands.  :(

Am I missing something, or are the Obelisks really the *only* way to transfer back to another map from Aberration?

You can use any supply drop. On the top right you should see a field that says "data" "creature" and "Tribute" (I don't play singleplayer but if it did in fact work that is where it would be). 

You also have a second option, which is the Tek transmitter where is your own personal obelisk that you can place anywhere.  I recommend doing the boss fights so you can unlock this.  I know you don't want to use console commands but your other option is to force learn tek transmitter.  But again, if you cannot see the "data" and "creature" fields in either obelisks or supply drops than everything I said is irrelevant. Perhaps the transfer isn't allowed on single player, but I don't see why they would do it like that.  Hope this helps.

I've checked quite a few of the "cave style" loot crates now.  In my Singleplayer game, they don't have the Data tab, or the option to open a boss portal with Tribute.  I haven't been to the surface to check one of those beacons, and honestly can't remember if they did in The Center (the map I was on previously.)  But it looks like at least the cave loot crates in Aberration have that function disabled.

I've seen videos by Slipgater where he found a couple of the loot crates in Aberration.  And on the multiplayer server he's on, the Data and Tribute tabs are still there.  I can't tell if that's a server setting though, or if there's a mod for it or what.  I don't think that they have a crazy number of mods this time, just the S+ stuff.  But I don't know for sure.

All I do know is that at least anywhere I've checked underground, it's impossible to even upload Aberration critters.  Getting a lot of them to the surface would be kind of a problem, nevermind  surviving a run to one of the Obelisks as seekers and reapers try to rip me into chunky salsa while the environment is racing to kill me first.

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:42 AM, EmberStar said:

I've checked quite a few of the "cave style" loot crates now.  In my Singleplayer game, they don't have the Data tab, or the option to open a boss portal with Tribute.  I haven't been to the surface to check one of those beacons, and honestly can't remember if they did in The Center (the map I was on previously.)  But it looks like at least the cave loot crates in Aberration have that function disabled.

I've seen videos by Slipgater where he found a couple of the loot crates in Aberration.  And on the multiplayer server he's on, the Data and Tribute tabs are still there.  I can't tell if that's a server setting though, or if there's a mod for it or what.  I don't think that they have a crazy number of mods this time, just the S+ stuff.  But I don't know for sure.

All I do know is that at least anywhere I've checked underground, it's impossible to even upload Aberration critters.  Getting a lot of them to the surface would be kind of a problem, nevermind  surviving a run to one of the Obelisks as seekers and reapers try to rip me into chunky salsa while the environment is racing to kill me first.

then it must be a single player problem.  Ive  transferred from every cave loot drop ive seen.  Maybe a tek transmitter is your only option, im not sure.

• 2 months later...

Correct.  Only on servers they give supply drops the ability to transfer items/tames.  One work around to this is to use the following 2 cheats.

giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekTransmitter.PrimalItemStructure_TekTransmitter'" 1 0 0

giveengrams

The first one gives you the Tek transmitter, but even if placed you are not able to use it.  So, although temporary, use the cheat giveengrams to be able to activate the transmitter.  Using the cheat giveengrams will only be active until you exit the game.  Once you restart the game, the cheat will no longer be active and you'll have to do the cheat again to be able to use the transmitter again.  In all fairness, I don't feel this is a cheat due to multiplayer ability to use supply drops. 

Hope this helps.  :) 

Can I play Single Player like multiplayer does ? Moving around map to map , breeding for beating the boss on one map then move to the other ? If I can then is there any guide on what dinoes to bring to boss fight, the stats etc for beating each boss mode ?

Which map should I play first to get the TEK gear in order ?

On 3/19/2018 at 4:33 PM, DonaldDuck said:

Can I play Single Player like multiplayer does ? Moving around map to map , breeding for beating the boss on one map then move to the other ? If I can then is there any guide on what dinoes to bring to boss fight, the stats etc for beating each boss mode ?

Which map should I play first to get the TEK gear in order ?

Yes and No. SP has different mechanics, not to mention slightly weaker bosses (but don't underestimate them) with no Timer. Moving around map to map is the same as Multiplayer, but as to transfer dino.. thats probably another story(?)

If you are talking about Rockwell for SP, Rock Drake with decent HP and Stam, Shotgun with 230+% DMG, a TON of Shotgun bullet and Healing brew, Nameless Venom for your Drake if you get hit too much, One charge light pet (expandable and I personally would recommend featherlight as you can get it to follow you out with flight); but make sure you have decent armor helmet on it in case you get knocked off so it doesn't die; it can really help you if too many Reapers or Nameless blocking your way of jump), And some Bred Megalosaurus/Bred Spinosaurus/ Karkinos/ Reaper King if needed to command them to attack tentacles/heart. (MAKE SURE you put everything in the drake and drop the shoulder pet before you ascend from the timer)

If others, Rexes, Yuty and Theris (and one Daeodon if needed). Won't recommend Wyverns for Manticore in Scorched Earth unless you are feeling adventurous (even though it seems to be one of the few reasons flyers are permitted there).

Make sure to get very decent armor for their saddle; it really helps them, and don't get too close to your Reaper King if you intend to use it for Rockwell or for other bosses with charge light nearby (You can bring them to other boss fights)

I recommend starting off Island with Broodmother > Megapithecus > Dragon > (Optional Boss Overseer if you want an upgraded Implant) > Then with Ragnarok Bosses  > Then Aberration Rockwell.

1 hour ago, Vaculity said:

Yes and No. SP has different mechanics, not to mention slightly weaker bosses (but don't underestimate them) with no Timer. Moving around map to map is the same as Multiplayer, but as to transfer dino.. thats probably another story(?)

If you are talking about Rockwell for SP, Rock Drake with decent HP and Stam, Shotgun with 230+% DMG, a TON of Shotgun bullet and Healing brew, Nameless Venom for your Drake if you get hit too much, One charge light pet (expandable and I personally would recommend featherlight as you can get it to follow you out with flight); but make sure you have decent armor helmet on it in case you get knocked off so it doesn't die; it can really help you if too many Reapers or Nameless blocking your way of jump), And some Bred Megalosaurus/Bred Spinosaurus/ Karkinos/ Reaper King if needed to command them to attack tentacles/heart. (MAKE SURE you put everything in the drake and drop the shoulder pet before you ascend from the timer)

If others, Rexes, Yuty and Theris (and one Daeodon if needed). Won't recommend Wyverns for Manticore in Scorched Earth unless you are feeling adventurous (even though it seems to be one of the few reasons flyers are permitted there).

Make sure to get very decent armor for their saddle; it really helps them, and don't get too close to your Reaper King if you intend to use it for Rockwell or for other bosses with charge light nearby (You can bring them to other boss fights)

I recommend starting off Island with Broodmother > Megapithecus > Dragon > (Optional Boss Overseer if you want an upgraded Implant) > Then with Ragnarok Bosses  > Then Aberration Rockwell.

I mean beating bosses across all maps but you covered that as well.

I'm getting out of topic, so If you know of any required stats for dinoes for defeating Rockwell, please post it here

8 hours ago, DonaldDuck said:

I mean beating bosses across all maps but you covered that as well.

I'm getting out of topic, so If you know of any required stats for dinoes for defeating Rockwell, please post it here

The funny point is that you can't use the same dino for all boss, some of them requires tactics or other specific dinos. For example, you have to go through hell/Tek Cave for Overseer, and you have to kill all 6 tentacles to reach the heart of Rockwell. Not all are just "chomp immediately" boss.

Archived