WC on Reddit

JokersHarley

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2018 at 4:30 PM, Chris said:

Power in what way?

Okay, maybe "power" was a bad word. But, the employees listed as admins on the subreddit, how much of a say do you guys have in how its run and what not? As I said, its just curiosity. An admin tried claiming there was no WC employees as admins at all and that's a lie.

• Administrator
On 1/18/2018 at 8:45 PM, JokersHarley said:

Okay, maybe "power" was a bad word. But, the employees listed as admins on the subreddit, how much of a say do you guys have in how its run and what not? As I said, its just curiosity. An admin tried claiming there was no WC employees as admins at all and that's a lie.

Well there are a few volunteer mods on Reddit, however if you take a look at the list we have The RightHand(one of our senior developers), Jat (Lead Community Manager), Panda/Adam(Server Manager) the list goes on. Lots of our core team there.

• 2 weeks later...

Well your volunteer mods are causing problems with fellow redditors and when confronted, saying despite your core team (because I have looked at that list) being listed as mods, you guys don't do anything and it's simply for the occasional post here and there from you guys. I was just wondering what the truth is.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, JokersHarley said:

Well your volunteer mods are causing problems with fellow redditors and when confronted, saying despite your core team (because I have looked at that list) being listed as mods, you guys don't do anything and it's simply for the occasional post here and there from you guys. I was just wondering what the truth is.

Our team does frequent the sub-Reddit, however it's not owned by us. It's owned and managed by fans.

Archived