Reaper King Raising?

Allanballan

Hey,

Im thinking about getting impregnated by a Reaper Queen. We have the S+ mod on our server and my question is, does the nanny feed and imprint the reaper baby after I have claimed it? 

Does it eat from a feeding trough from the juvenile stage?

How long time is it in the differetn stages ( baby, juvenile and adolescent) On a standard settings server?

I haven't played on an S+, but I'll try to answer some questions;

No clue about Nanny

Once out of Baby it eats from trough

9 Hour baby phase on standard rates, and about a 4 day raise after that. No sure on exact times. Make sure your baby is rendered when it goes from Baby to Juvi (IE when it hits 10%), as if it isn't rendered at that moment, they disappear. 

2 hours ago, iAmE said:

I haven't played on an S+, but I'll try to answer some questions;

No clue about Nanny

Once out of Baby it eats from trough

9 Hour baby phase on standard rates, and about a 4 day raise after that. No sure on exact times. Make sure your baby is rendered when it goes from Baby to Juvi (IE when it hits 10%), as if it isn't rendered at that moment, they disappear. 

They run away cause they render glitch out of the walls

26 minutes ago, iAmE said:

No. They don't. I've had them disappear, they don't glitch out. They become a body-less entity that can be fed, interacted with and such, but they don't move until adulthood. 

Ive seen them escape containment by glitching through it also. We may be talking about two different things but this particular thing has happened to us twice now

Just now, Wazzamaniac said:

Ive seen them escape containment by glitching through it also. We may be talking about two different things but this particular thing has happened to us twice now

Yeah, I have screenshots of what has happened to me, personally on Official servers. If I wasn't in the middle of raising a surprise clutch of a dozen megas solo, I'd edit it a little and upload it. I've had it happen to me and my group consistently. 

17 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

https://imgur.com/a/uM6TJ

The demo'd "Room" above is the containment room. It was a 6x6x2 room, that had a ramp down into a smaller dino pen for the baby. I derendered that particular reaper for a few minutes while getting kibble for his imprinting. The result was as you see. He is completely invisible, and exists only as one tangible  point. I demo'd the room/roof to check if he glitched through walls. If the walls had derendered and he would have booked it, it wouldn't have stopped him as it was buffered by another layer of dummy walls, and then through a three high complete fence around the room (I figured the derendering might be an issue. After nearly 10k hours on Official PvP, it's sad that those things come nearly second nature). 

Archived