Best Rock Drake Colors

Coldpaws

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2019 at 12:41 AM, Weiss said:

Yes, you need to collect eggs that have been laid during a color event. You have to hatch it to see if it's regular colored or event colored. Same for wyverns.

Theres usually a trick to figuring out whether if that egg belongs to an event colored, by looking at levels and comparing any of the wild chasing after you to the level. Then those may be the possibility.

I tested that out with two lowbies during the Extinction Chronicles event, and since its parents were the only one around, I managed to hatch those colors (they are already grown and in the cryopod now) Heres those two back hatched during the ExtraLife Charity.

unknown.thumb.png.d05eb4a05ef7e9424e9e2659e05b31fc.png

Yes, they are in front and I don't have a proper snapshot of their body as babies, but eh.

Theres usually a trick to figuring out whether if that egg belongs to an event colored, by looking at levels and comparing any of the wild chasing after you to the level. Then those may be the possibility.
I tested that out with two lowbies during the Extinction Chronicles event, and since its parents were the only one around, I managed to hatch those colors (they are already grown and in the cryopod now) Heres those two back hatched during the ExtraLife Charity.
unknown.thumb.png.d05eb4a05ef7e9424e9e2659e05b31fc.png
Yes, they are in front and I don't have a proper snapshot of their body as babies, but eh.

[emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2018 at 10:15 AM, Saupe said:

So lucky I got one, Even if my servers max wild lvl is 300, so it's useless lol. I literally hatched a 185 to see if I needed venom with an S+ nanny, by far my favourite drake still.

Magenta is the best colour in ark, I spend forever trying to get the mutations on everything I use. It refuses to appear on my Rex's, but I've got full magenta theros and megas, a yellow body, magenta belly ravager is my favourite recent breed. Gigas refuse to be anything but orange or blue for me though. And I've not got a single magenta region on a vulture yet have 4 colours as both full colour vultures and individual, isolated regions. 

Magenta master race!

Granted I'm on legacy but I have a magenta vulture with the exception of the head, that I think is blue but I'm not in game to look at it. I would love a blue giga mine for the most part are ugly/boring with the exception of my red and white combination 

Archived