Lavincy

say how do you guys feel ifonly aberrant dino and aberration dino are transferable in and out but not normal previous dino? 

also how about transferable food/consumable? but not non aberrant dino fert. egg or non aberration dino fert. egg?

maybe this might prevent some lag in new aberration server and people will still go back to their old server? there seem to be no reason to go back to normal server if you are in the hype for aberration imo. only holding old base just so maybe in future we can do some trades but unable to bring back to aberration so it will sit tightly in an almost empty server lol..

Guest DJRone89
2 hours ago, Lavincy said:

say how do you guys feel ifonly aberrant dino and aberration dino are transferable in and out but not normal previous dino? 

also how about transferable food/consumable? but not non aberrant dino fert. egg or non aberration dino fert. egg?

maybe this might prevent some lag in new aberration server and people will still go back to their old server? there seem to be no reason to go back to normal server if you are in the hype for aberration imo. only holding old base just so maybe in future we can do some trades but unable to bring back to aberration so it will sit tightly in an almost empty server lol..

The transfers are locked due to map design. Big (/smart) tribes won’t let their other bases on different maps decay, but the increased involvement in Aberration should help easy the flow of traffic on the other maps.

Yeah I agree with op. Let people transfer aberation dinos back to their home map, breed them up and then transfer the new bred tames to any  aberation servers they want. Would make it more useful and give me a reason to go back to the island. Would also encourage cross server raiding on aberation servers but not totally break aberation. Also items need to be transferred, so stupid having to start naked with a stone pick when your level 100, as it stands aberation alphas are unraidable, this would change things up a bit and make aberation feel like part of the game. 

Also I'm not a fan of special resources on a map. Yeah lock the Engrams to people who buy the dlc like they lock tek but don't make a new kind  of wood just so people can't make saddles 

When you play on the island, Ragnarok or scorch, you can tame and breed dinos and then take those dinos to the other maps to do the bosses on those maps to unlock their tek engrams, then take them back home.

You can not do that with abberation, if you take your dinos off to do bosses on other maps, you can not take them back home. In my opinion that's the only transfer that should be allowed, dinos tamed on a abberation server should ONLY be allowed transfer back to that same server. That way abberation players can at the very least, unlock all the tek engrams in the game with their army of megas or rockdrakes. Players from other maps can't bring dinos to abberation but if they play the map and do the boss, they can take those dinos back with them, so it's balanced that way.

As far as abberation cross raiding goes, I don't like it. Abberation Servers with splintered tribes who hate each other will never stand a chance against Abberation  servers completely owned by a single mega tribe. The pvp balance in abberation does not account for cross server raiding because of the new mobility methods and a raided Abberation server can not bring in reinforcements from outside abberation itself. Mega tribes who wants to own servers should be contained within those servers only, if they want to take other servers from people they will need to do it from scratch, not with the resources of an entire server of resources at their disposal.

i agree with everyone 

for pvp yes but hey all op, i bought SE with the game back in early access lets face it we hug our old pvp base (in island) only go SE to tame and  take some bps back. build small house near alliance when needed back up we will bring wyverns back to help we cover for each other. i know the point of aberration but if you let us transfer back only aberration oh so special dino it will help build the game to be more fun. and now pvp players cant help alliance in aberration becase we cant transfer in. are dev gonna make it a stand alone map? well we are over powered by bigger tribes and not all tribe have alot active member too..

in my pve server i play in we all know you have just more than 1 base in the game. we all have atless 1 base in every map. now pve players are rushing to aberration. there was case where my aus alliance didnt went back in time on the last day all dino are gone. sure enough she left that map for good and never want to come back again. the few china tribe i alliance with i message them to come back but 1 tribe miss it house is flat gone too. those who lost all dino and house will never come back, they have no reason to do so too. if you make aberration type dino able to transfer in and out we have a reason to go back face it, its easier to breed over in new base other than reaper and drake you have almost everything in your old map but unable to get back in time everything is gone. i heared someone say something about dino cap in my other post or something. i made a post that give us reason to make it uncap so since there is reply here i will say it here too. 

uncaping it is simple give us a reason to do so. we kill ovis to get raw mutton this is a reason. if u tell me to savage a dino for cave buff i will do it since i have only 100 helth 200 weight the rest to crafting in pve. you only need 1 male 2 female to have tons of eggs. you dont kill it because you didnt have to. the hell are you going to do with 100 over low stats rex? if you give us a reason to kill bigger dino for buff to cave run or buff for x2 eggs layer buff maybe even stats boost 1 stats randomly added to rex if you savage 1 rex but not in base stats. maybe drop blueprints with some luck to get at most mc bps sure enough server will uncap itself way faster than everyone thinks. dont tell me dino age you wouldnt feel good to pay 5k ingot for 5 days wyvern scamers will be flooding in. 

to dev: dont tell me you dont have money for more gaming server and cloud server (make egglayers 3 per tribes limit 30 dino auto collect eggs) you can always sell skins. in pvp if you have a skin to adjust say smithy to make it half size not just in skin but the real thing to save more space it will sell like hot cakes. make seasonly limited edition bundle skins!! out of ideals? you can always pay us survival you know? this game is already broken you already selling skins for ps4 so must well you do it till the end. 

im sorry for the long post

On 1/1/2018 at 5:00 AM, SmokeyB said:

Yeah I agree with op. Let people transfer aberation dinos back to their home map, breed them up and then transfer the new bred tames to any  aberation servers they want. Would make it more useful and give me a reason to go back to the island. Would also encourage cross server raiding on aberation servers but not totally break aberation. Also items need to be transferred, so stupid having to start naked with a stone pick when your level 100, as it stands aberation alphas are unraidable, this would change things up a bit and make aberation feel like part of the game. 

Also I'm not a fan of special resources on a map. Yeah lock the Engrams to people who buy the dlc like they lock tek but don't make a new kind  of wood just so people can't make saddles 

You should have to start at lvl 1 with a stone pick. Absolutely no reason to allow character transfers in to brand new content. 

1 hour ago, Mjsechrest said:

Eli said on December 15th that "we have no plans to make aberration a two way street" so sadly I don't think this will happen 

well eli said have no plans but hopefully they will reconsider it. because it seem to me it is backfiring now

think about it hours you spend all went missing. if its your so call main base its just sad

1 hour ago, Skirpnasty said:

You should have to start at lvl 1 with a stone pick. Absolutely no reason to allow character transfers in to brand new content. 

sorry but if you dont allow character to be transfer wouldnt it be as good as stand alone server? sometimes starting from zero is abit pointless. i would prefer to transfer in and learn new engrams to use if not i would feel that the thousand hours i plaied are for nothing lol

I think at most that people should be able to transfer there aberration dinos back to their aberration server. I don't think there should be any dinos from other maps allowed because it would ruin the map, especially if they allowed fliers. I'm also okay with no items transfer. I don't want to see people with a whole pre-built base coming over. I'm actually quite happy with how things are in aberration right now.

Honestly I'm ok with the current system too, we have a [][][] tribe on our island server that easily brought us to tame cap when they (seemingly overnight) transferred in and built a huge base as close to an obelisk as they could,  and then transferred in hundreds of rex mutations and others...since then they log in maybe once a week to feed things and never interact, the server is basically a holding pen for them.     Transferring out of Aberration but not into (aside from naked characters) is exactly how it should be.     It'd be way too easy too to have a tribe with an established super-breeding section on the island/ragnork (tek troughs, huge food farms, etc) to tame a couple max level aberrant spinos, send them to the island, then a couple weeks later come back with an army of super-bred spinos and dominate.    Right now everyone's on an even footing.

Honestly I'm ok with the current system too, we have a [][][] tribe on our island server that easily brought us to tame cap when they (seemingly overnight) transferred in and built a huge base as close to an obelisk as they could,  and then transferred in hundreds of rex mutations and others...since then they log in maybe once a week to feed things and never interact, the server is basically a holding pen for them.     Transferring out of Aberration but not into (aside from naked characters) is exactly how it should be.     It'd be way too easy too to have a tribe with an established super-breeding section on the island/ragnork (tek troughs, huge food farms, etc) to tame a couple max level aberrant spinos, send them to the island, then a couple weeks later come back with an army of super-bred spinos and dominate.    Right now everyone's on an even footing.
Were talking about the ability to transfer only aberration exclusive creatures in. not the items

11 minutes ago, flamron said:

I took a ravager to my island server and then back to aberration server. But can people transfer an aberrant anky/carno/doedi/etc to another aberrant server?  Official PVE PS4

wow wow wow hold it hold on..

ya telling me you took aberration dino back in and out? is it still the same now?

On 03/01/2018 at 5:39 PM, Migol said:

easy too to have a tribe with an established super-breeding section on the island/ragnork (tek troughs, huge food farms, etc) to tame a couple max level aberrant spinos, send them to the island, then a couple weeks later come back with an army of super-bred spinos and dominate.    Right now everyone's on an even footing.

That's exactly what I want. Tame on Arberation, bring home breed in peace bring back and dominate. Would help pvp a lot.

Also items are needed for pvp. Some of the most fun I have had is transferring over to a random server with a pre made fob and transmitter to fight the alpha. Without item and Dino transfer alphas stay alpha and can never be touched unless stupid enough to let hostile tribes build up. 

I like things the way they are now imo ~ If they allowed dino transfers of any kind to aberration tame cap would be an awful thing quick from trading etc. and I doubt that many would move over all their breeders to the island or rag ~ If they did there would be more tame cap issues for rag again :( 

Allowing item transfers would make things too easy ~ I like having to get blueprints, dinos and resources again (starting over) and using different creatures than I would use on the other maps ~ I just wish we had a better option for fiber ;) I also like trading within the server it reminds me of the early days :) 

On 03/01/2018 at 5:14 PM, Lavincy said:

well eli said have no plans but hopefully they will reconsider it. because it seem to me it is backfiring now

think about it hours you spend all went missing. if its your so call main base its just sad

Nothing is backfiring on them, a handful of people  wanting transfers is not a "backfire". Im in a mega aka SC and even i don't  want transfers to abberation. The games been super stale until abberation, now it's  fun again. Also ive not lagged once on  abberation, ive been playing since day 1 on ps4 and its lagged on every map, on every server. 

Archived