Turret Settings

DavidPlayz

Have you tried putting your turrets on players and mounted tames only? 

It crashes the game the minute you look at a turret. Might be a good idea to put a few outside your base to make the enemy tribe dc when they look at your base. 

Other than that turrets are now useless, 40k hp crab is easy tame and tanks all your bullets and walks through all your plant x. Stealth rock drake doesn't get targeted by turrets and can use weapons from the back in stealth. 

3 minutes ago, SmokeyB said:

It crashes the game the minute you look at a turret. Might be a good idea to put a few outside your base to make the enemy tribe dc when they look at your base. 

Other than that turrets are now useless, 40k hp crab is easy tame and tanks all your bullets and walks through all your plant x. Stealth rock drake doesn't get targeted by turrets and can use weapons from the back in stealth. 

Does the crab have any damage reductions? And I thought when the drake is in stealth you can't use weapons?

22 hours ago, SmokeyB said:

stealth rock drake gets targeted and it doesnt crashes unless you have some old ati/amd card

57 minutes ago, OttoGrunf said:

i dont play on consoles with gamepads, thats for kidds :D i use mouse and keyboard as real man should use :D but why is this topic in general forum than?

This topic is in the general forum because it is a general question about turret settings. The platform doesn't matter, because turret setting are universal.

Archived