FederationPrimeminister

Alright I have got myself in a pickle. So I saw a Alpha Mosasaur-Lv 90 (I'm on a boosted, I know I'm a pleb) while deep-sea diving for... stuff and I came up with the worst idea ever lead it to a mega-tribe's uncompleted base. I did that with a tanky Sarco, the occupying Tusoteuthis and Elasmosaurus left to fight WWI against the Mosa, and some how I got my Sarco stuck on some stalagmites. and I can't them out. The cave is in the upper-left corner of the map, near the gargantuan skeleton. I have to options tame a Tusoteuthis and grab it or get a Quetzalcoatlus or Wyvern egg hatch it, free the Sarco and leave it there. Note I have 12 sleeping bags.

I got a rex stuck in the same cave, I ended up putting it on wander and then left render distance for a few minutes, came back and he was just walking around the cave like nothing had happened.  The map can act goofy sometimes.  We have key padded metal pen set up near the scar to trap wyverns when doing solo milking runs, The cage is secure and tested with an owned wyvern yet every once in awhile while blasting them with tranq darts they just glitch out of it and pop their free.  Any time you leave render distance it will not be there when we get back.  Hope that helps.  

Archived