Re-worked Kibble System?

Crows

• 2 months later...
Guest DJRone89

It was my understanding that the kibble rework was planned to run parallel with the TLC pass, if only in the background?

I fully support the need to focus heavily on bug fixes for now, but it would be nice to hear if any progress had been made on the kibble rework, even if its just proposed ideas. I think now would be a great time to engage with the community because it will likely have a great impact on the future of the game.

What are you thoughts on the kibble rework? When do you think work should be prioritised for it?

On 3/14/2018 at 1:14 PM, DJRone89 said:

It was my understanding that the kibble rework was planned to run parallel with the TLC pass, if only in the background?

I fully support the need to focus heavily on bug fixes for now, but it would be nice to hear if any progress had been made on the kibble rework, even if its just proposed ideas. I think now would be a great time to engage with the community because it will likely have a great impact on the future of the game.

What are you thoughts on the kibble rework? When do you think work should be prioritised for it?

I would also like to know where this feature change is in the pipeline...not necessarily an ETA or any sort of promises, just curious to know where it sits on the priority list.

Not sure why everything can’t be like drakes. Full imprint by the time it’s 40% with cuddles. :)

Just make everything cuddle or walk. Use kibble for taming. Feeding dinos what they want isn’t hard. I click a button the same regardless of whether they want kibble, cuddles, or a walk. Remove kibble from imprinting. WC needs to work on their definition of “hard/challenging”.

whilst we await the inevitable delay on extinction it would seem that everybody will be working on that and not the kibble rework as a result of there oversight to not include the ability to kibble tame an abe dino with relevant dino as you cannot transfer anything in . or can you ? seems pc and the revision to be able to transfer in now and the inevitable roll out to console  that this is the quick fix rework they talk about . its something at least . to be able to transfer kibble in if your lucky to have off server kibble . yet like lagnarok where you still cant transfer some kibble or eggs off server still. but lol , how many people did this oversight slip between the need to release the already delayed abe and a kibble rework lol . lessons learned ? lets see if extinction gets a proper QA  before their release late and patch it after , if at all , policy

Guest DJRone89
1 hour ago, brownievec said:

whilst we await the inevitable delay on extinction it would seem that everybody will be working on that and not the kibble rework as a result of there oversight to not include the ability to kibble tame an abe dino with relevant dino as you cannot transfer anything in . or can you ? seems pc and the revision to be able to transfer in now and the inevitable roll out to console  that this is the quick fix rework they talk about . its something at least . to be able to transfer kibble in if your lucky to have off server kibble . yet like lagnarok where you still cant transfer some kibble or eggs off server still. but lol , how many people did this oversight slip between the need to release the already delayed abe and a kibble rework lol . lessons learned ? lets see if extinction gets a proper QA  before their release late and patch it after , if at all , policy

What?

Guest DJRone89
13 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

what it has to do is how long it takes before wc actually fixes things.

Just like it took you 2 and half months to reply?

Archived