NEW PS4 UNOFFICIAL BOOSTED x20 CLUSTER SEEKING NEW MEMBERS

Looking for people from around the world to join in this new, always changing, PvP wonderland. Expect updates to enhance your Ark experience to leave the game fun and balanced.

ORP will be activated during the week and turned off during purge weekends. Drops are customized/modded. The drops contain unique items from each official map as well as basegame items. This includes: 

Zip-lines

Gliders

Whips

And much much more

There will be a shop and arena where you can purchase item and win great prizes. So come join the "NewAgePvP" cluster servers.

The rules of the servers are simple. No glitchers and don't be disrespectful and/or offensive towards others. 

Reply and let me get your feed back on it 

hi i am new to the game and love it. i have all the maps plus the new one not out yet. looking to join a good server till i can start my own up in a couple months due to i am moving soon so need to put my money towards that right now. i will start my own up but would like to play with good people and make new friends. i also have 2 other people that will join me aswell. my gt on ps4 is WH1T3B0Y75. If i can join add me and send msg. thanks for your time and stay alive.

2 hours ago, WH1T3B0Y75 said:

hi i am new to the game and love it. i have all the maps plus the new one not out yet. looking to join a good server till i can start my own up in a couple months due to i am moving soon so need to put my money towards that right now. i will start my own up but would like to play with good people and make new friends. i also have 2 other people that will join me aswell. my gt on ps4 is WH1T3B0Y75. If i can join add me and send msg. thanks for your time and stay alive.

Hey man glad you wanna join. Join the NewAgePvP community and invite your friends. Also you'e more than welcome to join the server.

Archived