Happy New Year's everyone!!!! Whats your Ark New Years Resolutions?

CrackerJackx13

Ark 2018 Resolutions:

- Diversify my breeding. I’ve only ever bred dimorphodons, but I’d like to try my hand with microraptors, otters, glowtails and featherlights for sure. In a very, very perfect world I’d love to breed unicorns too... I **finally** found my first one the other day.

- Continue annoying friends and family with photographs of my Ark pets.

My resolution is to complain about Ark being the worst unplayable game in the history of horrible video games every day nonstop for months on end in every Ark-related forum I can find, but I also resolve to log in every single day to check on my things and feed my dinos and maybe just take a quick stroll around in the map to do some farming and look for higher level dinos and maybe tame a few because it'd be nice to add to my breeding lines to prepare for the boss fights.

I'll never understand all the people that hate on this game but continue to play, I realize your post was sarcasm, but I see this all over the forums.  Seems like most people's problems would be cleared up if they left the official servers but I guess that's not an option for some.  I played on officials for a week and quit and will never go back, it wasn't the bugs that drove me off but the toxic communitee. Now I play on an unofficial and am having the time of my life.

To finally finish a map legitimately. I've beaten every map, and I always start good, but after awhile the grind gets tedious and my friends no longer want to play so I'm left alone on my server, so I use admin cheats to spawn dinosaurs and level them up, and sometimes items. This year, I will try to end that trend for at least one playthrough of each map

Archived